Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 20 Bugs / Glitches Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=955446)

CM Hooe 07-24-2019 11:49 AM

Madden NFL 20 Bugs / Glitches Thread

Copying the same template from previous years:

Please follow the post structure below and don't repeat bugs. If you are having the same bug - like the post. If you have a variation of the bug quote the post and state the variation.

Platform (XBOX One / XBOX One X / PS4 / PS4 Pro / PC):

Bug (Be Specific):

Game Mode Experienced In:

Can you reproduce it? How?:

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

CM Hooe 07-24-2019 01:39 PM

Re: Madden NFL 20 Bugs / Glitches Thread

If you're having problems with EA Access, let's keep those in the EA Access thread, please. Let's keep this thread centered on Madden 20 itself, as we have in past years. Thanks!

jchivers 07-24-2019 05:40 PM

Anyone else getting some pretty heavy slowdowns on Xbox One X?

It seems like on most plays at some point (snap, catch, hand off to runner) the game has some major slowdown for a second or two and is pretty stuttery, then goes extra quick to 'catch up' and then is smooth.

Happening pretty consistently for me.

SlyBelle 07-24-2019 06:59 PM

Platform (XBOX One / XBOX One X / PS4 / PS4 Pro / PC):
PC

Bug (Be Specific):
About 40 seconds left in the game, we are tied. The CPU runs the ball on third down and does not make 1st down. I call a timeout to stop the clock, the screen comes up saying I took a time out but the game did not actually stop the clock and actually immediately switched to the coin toss in overtime. Never had a chance with the ball as I should have.

Game Mode Experienced In:
Play Now

Can you reproduce it? How?:
Only played one game so far.

N/A

XxRnSxX 07-24-2019 08:14 PM

Platform (XBOX One / XBOX One X / PS4 / PS4 Pro / PC): Xbox

Bug (Be Specific):Commentary doesn't know what's going on when you decline a penalty on a play that resulted in a turnover. Cpu threw an interception but was called for a holding penalty, I declined the penalty and the commentary couldn't wrap their heads around why I would decline.

Game Mode Experienced In: Play Now

Can you reproduce it? How?:No

PhillyPhanatic14 07-24-2019 08:19 PM

Platform- Xbox One

Bug (Be Specific): Achievement for going 1st overall triggered even though i went 26th overall

Game Mode Experienced In: QB1

Can you reproduce it? How?: Impossible, only get achievements once

TheOncomingStorm 07-24-2019 08:24 PM

Platform: Xbox One X

Bug (Be Specific): After two losses early in my Franchise season, I have been congratulated on the "victory" by the reporter, telling me about how early-season wins are important. Except I didn't win.

Game Mode Experienced In: Franchise, Coach

Can you reproduce it? How?: Lose in Franchise

FrogMan15 07-24-2019 08:48 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Platform (XBOX One / XBOX One X / PS4 / PS4 Pro / PC): PS4

Bug (Be Specific): Players with cyberfaces in franchise lose their cyberface if you edit their name at all. They appear fine originally and their photo remains the same, but as soon as you enter a game, the cyberface is lost forever and replaced by a create-a-player face. It defeats the purpose of being able to edit the names of current players.

Game Mode Experienced In: Franchise

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. It happens with any player in franchise that has a cyberface and always happens after you change the player's name and enter a new game. For instance, if I change Deshaun Watson's name to "Deshaun Watkins," he loses the Deshaun Watson cyberface after entering a game (pictured). This was a problem in Madden 19 as well after a certain roster update.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): Photos attached are after changing the name and entering a game. No other changes were made to the player.