Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   What Scenarios have you seen so far? (/forums/showthread.php?t=955505)

secondsolution 07-25-2019 10:25 AM

What Scenarios have you seen so far?

I'd like to hear about what scenarios everyone has experienced so far and their impact.

So far I've had:
1) Game plan against X-factor - I was given the choice to ignore, slow down or shut-down with the benefit of XP. I didn't meet the goal but did win so the position group gained a small XP boost

2) Short week before Thursday Night Football - Given the choice between having rest or extra training - chose rest and got 1+ morale for the entire team

3) Mentor - A senior player came to me and suggested he helped a younger player with a particular area of their game. I got to choose the area and the younger player got a boost in that attribute.

What has everyone else seen so far?

T4VERTS 07-25-2019 10:27 AM

Re: What Scenarios have you seen so far?

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondsolution (Post 2049845348)
I'd like to hear about what scenarios everyone has experienced so far and their impact.

So far I've had:
1) Game plan against X-factor - I was given the choice to ignore, slow down or shut-down with the benefit of XP. I didn't meet the goal but did win so the position group gained a small XP boost

2) Short week before Thursday Night Football - Given the choice between having rest or extra training - chose rest and got 1+ morale for the entire team

3) Mentor - A senior player came to me and suggested he helped a younger player with a particular area of their game. I got to choose the area and the younger player got a boost in that attribute.

What has everyone else seen so far?

I had a breakout player who wanted more playing time and a chance to prove himself. Basically if you hit their goal you get a dev upgrade and a good chunk of xp, like one or two points worth.

NFLBULLY84 07-25-2019 10:30 AM

I hate to sound unenthusiastic but it's essentially what I feared. A new feature that is incredibly bare-bones and offers little to no incentive. It's already repetitive and really doesn't tie into the logic of franchise in ANY meaningful manner.

TheOncomingStorm 07-25-2019 10:57 AM

Scenarios announced back in April, that I haven't seen confirmed at being in at launch. Speak up if you've seen any of these:

Player holding out
Player demanding trade
Player reacting to being put on trade block
Locker room reaction to cutting veteran
Players threatening to retire if Franchise Tagged

steelheat226 07-25-2019 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOncomingStorm (Post 2049845393)
Scenarios announced back in April, that I haven't seen confirmed at being in at launch. Speak up if you've seen any of these:

Player holding out
Player demanding trade

I was simming through to test out CFM & find out Devin Bush's dev trait/Superstar ability & Juju was upset with the lack of targets. He asks to he involved more. I simmed that week too and he can back even more upset & his morale dropped I think it was. I haven't simmed any more though. Went back to playing Exhibition.

Shards 07-25-2019 12:36 PM

I had SS Quandre Diggs have a good game (sim) and get player of the week. He got a Dev upgrade and some XP for getting 1 FF, TFL, INT, or something else I don't remember during the next game.

I was excited to see this come up but then I didn't see anything else over the course of summing the rest of the year.

T4VERTS 07-25-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Player holding out
Player demanding trade

Randal Cobb demanded a trade in one of my league mates test franchises haha.

MasonOS95 07-25-2019 02:03 PM

Quote:

Player holding out
Player demanding trade

Id also like to know about these.. especially the trade block one

Sent from my SM-G965W using Operation Sports mobile app