Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=494)
-   -   Real Draft Classes (PC) (/forums/showthread.php?t=955742)

Toupal 07-29-2019 02:16 PM

Real Draft Classes (PC)

Username: Toupal3

Those of you that may be familiar with my draft classes from the PS4, however this year I will be abroad for work and will not have access to my PlayStation. Regardless, I am excited to make draft classes for PC as it is a lot easier to create classes through a computer.

I have already completed a 2020 Draft Class with all of the following:
-250+ Real Prospects (Names, Colleges, Height, Weight, Skin, Hair, Equipment)
-Realistic/ Variety of Ratings Ratings
-Late Round Gems
-Early Busts
-Small School Players

If you are familiar with my work, I update these throughout the season to reflect the real college football world. I will constantly be changing/ tweaking rankings in-order to keep them friendly for online leagues.

In addition to this I will be creating draft class for future drafts such as 2021, 2022, 2023, & 2024. These classes will be based on college and high school rankings.

I have worked with online league's in the past to create classes specifically designed for each league.

If you have any question, comments, or requests, feel free to reach out or leave a comment.

EDIT: 2021 Officially Complete (All 7 Rounds)

sadler 07-29-2019 02:34 PM

Re: Real Draft Classes (PC)

Amazing work, I was desperate to start my Browns franchise but was waiting for a realistic draft class to start.

Away I go!!

gordiemac 07-31-2019 12:12 AM

Hey man! Thanks for the work you are putting into this! I downloaded your draft class and am halfway through the first season and just had a question. Every single player I have scouted has been graded as an early first rounder, do you know if is this a glitch in the game or are the players that are in the draft all 70 overall or better? Thanks again!

CujoMatty 08-01-2019 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordiemac (Post 2049852445)
Hey man! Thanks for the work you are putting into this! I downloaded your draft class and am halfway through the first season and just had a question. Every single player I have scouted has been graded as an early first rounder, do you know if is this a glitch in the game or are the players that are in the draft all 70 overall or better? Thanks again!

Exactly the same problem I’m having. Every player says early 1st round when I scout them.

Toupal 08-01-2019 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordiemac (Post 2049852445)

Definitely a glitch. I had the issue as well, however during the offseason, more accurate projections were displayed.

Toupal 08-01-2019 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CujoMatty (Post 2049854047)
Exactly the same problem I’m having. Every player says early 1st round when I scout them.

It is a glitch. It grossly over values certain traits. Like for example, Fromm displays an A+ throwing power, however that is not the case with his real stats.

sadler 08-01-2019 07:55 AM

That was an issue in Madden 19 until it was patched out.

CujoMatty 08-01-2019 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toupal (Post 2049854072)
It is a glitch. It grossly over values certain traits. Like for example, Fromm displays an A+ throwing power, however that is not the case with his real stats.

Does it make the cpu draft stupid players? Or does the cpu have draft logic that uses the actual ratings and not the “diamond in the rough” value?