Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Sacks are an issue on Madden 20? (/forums/showthread.php?t=956111)

booker21 08-04-2019 02:24 AM

Sacks are an issue on Madden 20?

Anyone else having tons of sacks in game?

AP Default Sim

I did some testing played two games with same settings at Sim style and had over 12 sacks in two games.

Then i played the same two games (CFM) with all same settings but changed the style to Competitive instead and had only 2 sacks in 2 games.

Sim 2 games = 12 Sacks
Comp 2 games = 2 Sacks

It was coincidence or this could be something? I choose this since it says that there are less "random events" but stats wise games felt more balance but at the same time, Sim were more dynamic due the ratings discrepancies.

Thoughts?

Note: These sacks are my Defense, My team sacks by CPU Teammates, i don't control them. I'm saying this just to avoid those responses as "learn to pass or don't hold the ball to much etc".

chitown1-23 08-04-2019 02:26 AM

Re: Sacks are an issue on Madden 20?

39 sacks with Khalil Mack through 11 games on all pro default sim. They're a huge problem

Sent from my SM-J737V using Operation Sports mobile app

bkrich83 08-04-2019 02:31 AM

Side effect of the new SuperStar and X-Factor stuff. I'm assuming there will be some tuning. I'm not surprised, although I'm not seeing these extreme type of numbers I could see how that's quite possible.

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 08-04-2019 04:57 AM

Perhaps playing on All Madden would help? I'm sure that would increase pass protection for the CPU, as well as QB AI.

Zack317 08-04-2019 06:43 AM

I'm having the opposite issue almost. I'm playing with the Colts, so that could be the reason, but I'm hardly seeing any sacks from my team

I am seeing enough from the CPU against me though. And most are by the players with the x factor abilities. DeMarcus lawrence had 4 against me. Von Miller had 3

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Black Bruce Wayne 08-04-2019 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zack317 (Post 2049857934)
I'm having the opposite issue almost. I'm playing with the Colts, so that could be the reason, but I'm hardly seeing any sacks from my team

I am seeing enough from the CPU against me though. And most are by the players with the x factor abilities. DeMarcus lawrence had 4 against me. Von Miller had 3

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

There was a game where Von Miller sacked me 11 times at least.

In defense of the CPU i was still trying to figure out the passing game and should have thrown the ball away lol

tril 08-04-2019 07:58 AM

i say your sample size is too small. for both sim and competitive. especially if its multiple players that contributed to the 12 sacks in 2 games.

I say when ever you test sliders, the sample size should be a full season.

But the 39 sacks through 11 games with one player is a red flag.

Scott812313 08-04-2019 08:18 AM

Played a game with my brother last night, 10 min quarters, default All Pro. He was the Texans and I was the Colts. Watt and Clowney combined for 12 sacks against me, only 1 of which I would consider my fault for not getting the ball out quicker.