Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   FIFA 20 VOLTA FOOTBALL Trailer, Gameplay Details, Modes, Progression & Much More (/forums/showthread.php?t=956383)

Steve_OS 08-08-2019 12:04 PM

FIFA 20 VOLTA FOOTBALL Trailer, Gameplay Details, Modes, Progression & Much More

In FIFA 20, players can experience a whole new way to play the game in VOLTA...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

jrnlgrn 08-08-2019 01:28 PM

Re: FIFA 20 Volta Gameplay Trailer

I think it will be a cool diversion from whatever the main game mode someone plays. Sucks that its not online for those that like that sort of thing. Looks like a lot of fun though and definetly a better addition than The Journey.

Sent from using Operation Sports mobile app

cjacks17 08-08-2019 01:58 PM

Actually looks super solid. Surprised it isn't online, figured they were copying the NBA Live Park/World of Chel series with a similar concept.

Ill definitely play and it will extend playability which is great. Just surprised it isn't online.

Sometimes EA really confuses me. You'd think it'd be easy to utilize certain approaches across games, but they don't and I'll never understnad it (i.e. if they have online approahces like in NHL and NBA, how can they not utilize some of the architecture to easily make Volta an online mode).

Either way, still a day 1 buy for me. Between MyCareer and Volta news.

Steve_OS 08-08-2019 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjacks17 (Post 2049863317)
Actually looks super solid. Surprised it isn't online, figured they were copying the NBA Live Park/World of Chel series with a similar concept.

Ill definitely play and it will extend playability which is great. Just surprised it isn't online.

Sometimes EA really confuses me. You'd think it'd be easy to utilize certain approaches across games, but they don't and I'll never understnad it (i.e. if they have online approahces like in NHL and NBA, how can they not utilize some of the architecture to easily make Volta an online mode).

Either way, still a day 1 buy for me. Between MyCareer and Volta news.

Updated the OP link with more details. Online is in! :cheers: The Pitch Notes link has mega details.

Turbojugend 08-08-2019 05:40 PM

Re: FIFA 20 VOLTA FOOTBALL Trailer, Gameplay Details, Modes, Progression & Much More

Sounds good! I'll take this over The Journey any day of the week. :cheers444

SocialAssassin 08-08-2019 06:02 PM

Re: FIFA 20 VOLTA FOOTBALL Trailer, Gameplay Details, Modes, Progression & Much More

I haven't bought FIFA in a few years, this makes me want to buy this for it's FIFA street type access. I love it, look forward to playing it.

Hunkerdown 08-08-2019 06:46 PM

I think this is a better direction for the casual fan, rather than journey. Good design choice.

PSN: ORLANDORUCKUS
YouTube: ORLANDORUCKUS
Home of the "DEFAULT FRANCHISE" Channel.
FIFA 19 Career Mode - Dortmund

PhillyPhanatic14 08-08-2019 06:53 PM

Can't say it enough. They have blown me away with the amount of things they've added to this game across all modes. This isn't some junk that was slapped together. This is deep and intricate and well though-out. Same with the FUT additions and Career Mode additions. The Fifa team feels like they accomplished 100x the amount of things that they typically do. I'm very impressed. Can't wait to check it out.