Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=697)
-   -   TOMBA 20 Magic Patch Roster Edit For PC (/forums/showthread.php?t=956427)

Tomba 08-17-2019 09:35 PM

Re: TOMBA 20 Magic Patch Roster Edit For PC

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0883R (Post 2049873876)
So does that mean that in the places you edit for each position that they are the same across the board? Ex all qb edits you make make all qb's the same? IF that is the case While i respect what you are doing i am not sure how i would feel about all qb's being the same on your global edits. Would that not keep the QB's for example from not standing apart from each other?

No because i am not touching anything that would hinder that

RAZRr1275 08-19-2019 08:01 PM

Is this meant to be used with Sabo's edits? Saw you mentioning them on the second page

Yaoza11 08-21-2019 10:19 PM

Wheres the link to download this?

TheDutchDad 08-21-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaoza11 (Post 2049878969)
Wheres the link to download this?

Is the Community Sharing files vault within the game.

icicle22 08-23-2019 11:05 AM

Hey Tomba.....been kinda quiet. Was wondering what you have cooking. Any new updates or discoveries? I've gone back to the default rosters for testing with the new Patch and while the patch has improved a lot I am still seeing about a bazillion hit stick tackles per game and I don't see that with your roster. If you aren't going to continue and update this maybe you can share some of the attributes you have edited so we can continue with similar results going forward?

Thanks for all your work so far!

El_Poopador 08-24-2019 01:30 PM

Looking forward to trying these out. What do you recommend for the speed parity slider?

Tomba 08-26-2019 02:04 PM

Player speed is almost perfect in the most recent version. Though the roster edits were made prior to the aug 20 patch which app. fixed A LOT

Might do a re edit based off the patch to reflect.

tested this with sabos edits

Works great EXCEPT for linebackers who swat("too much swatting sr sabo! lol)

either way great game on pc this year so many possibilities

SpectreBugg 08-31-2019 10:16 PM

Liking the sound of this, but i have a few questions before i commit to using it.

1. Will there be draft classes along with it? With a global edit of the rosters, using them in cfm will mean that after a few seasons we'll see some obvious issues with rookie classes coming in. Without the draft classes or knowledge of exactly what edits were made, using it for cfm seems like a bad idea.

2. Can it be made available offline? I keep the game offline in order to avoid content updates and issues with installed mods, avoiding risks and what not. Not that's it's a huge deal, just a little inconvenient to have to go back and forth in order to download it, any future updates, draft classes, then remove live updates, block in firewall again, etc. etc.