Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=697)
-   -   TOMBA 20 Magic Patch Roster Edit For PC (/forums/showthread.php?t=956427)

Tomba 09-01-2019 10:44 AM

Re: TOMBA 20 Magic Patch Roster Edit For PC

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectreBugg (Post 2049889256)
Liking the sound of this, but i have a few questions before i commit to using it.

1. Will there be draft classes along with it? With a global edit of the rosters, using them in cfm will mean that after a few seasons we'll see some obvious issues with rookie classes coming in. Without the draft classes or knowledge of exactly what edits were made, using it for cfm seems like a bad idea.

2. Can it be made available offline? I keep the game offline in order to avoid content updates and issues with installed mods, avoiding risks and what not. Not that's it's a huge deal, just a little inconvenient to have to go back and forth in order to download it, any future updates, draft classes, then remove live updates, block in firewall again, etc. etc.

I can answer question 2 the best. Yes I can post for offline if you didn’t want to temp go online to get it
As far as draft classes I’d have to get a. Good draft class file so I’d need to see which one would be best.

SpectreBugg 09-01-2019 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomba (Post 2049889617)
I can answer question 2 the best. Yes I can post for offline if you didn’t want to temp go online to get it
As far as draft classes I’d have to get a. Good draft class file so I’d need to see which one would be best.

That's awesome. Appreciate it. If I happen upon a high quality draft class option i'll be sure to let you know. Thanks again.

Shogunreaper 09-02-2019 09:38 AM

why is everyone so slow? Feels like trying to move around in a foot of water and not very realistic at all.

ginfest 09-03-2019 12:41 PM

Hi Tomba,
Appreciate all your work. I can't find the file on PC share, says it can't find that user ID! "ID You Entered was not found,please check the spelling". Checked it 10 times but no matter what I do it doesn't show up!
Can you post it somewhere or email me the file?

Thanks

[email protected]

Tomba 09-03-2019 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ginfest (Post 2049891597)
Hi Tomba,
Appreciate all your work. I can't find the file on PC share, says it can't find that user ID! "ID You Entered was not found,please check the spelling". Checked it 10 times but no matter what I do it doesn't show up!
Can you post it somewhere or email me the file?

Thanks

[email protected]

all you should do is get tombaonline

or you can sort until you find it in the roster areas?

Tomba 09-03-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogunreaper (Post 2049890424)
why is everyone so slow? Feels like trying to move around in a foot of water and not very realistic at all.

thats the problem.

its more realistic the default speed they chose to put it at is arcade like and is more twitch mechanic more suitable for competitive play

icicle22 09-03-2019 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomba (Post 2049891702)
thats the problem.

its more realistic the default speed they chose to put it at is arcade like and is more twitch mechanic more suitable for competitive play

Have you slowed them down any further from your initial releases? I haven't tried the latest yet but it felt good to me in the first 2 versions. Admittedly felt a little slow right after leaving a default game but you get used in no time. Then the default gameplay feels herky jerky. I'm down with this speed. Just want to make sure this roster is good with the Sabo mod.

ginfest 09-03-2019 03:04 PM

Thanks. I went through every file and don't see it! When I search your name the box on the right that shows the roster info goes to a blank white box. Weird.
Tried Tombaonline, Tombamagic Tomba- it seems the name is familiar tom the system as I said the box goes blank-if you type a bad username in search it just says ID not found!