Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=697)
-   -   TOMBA 20 Magic Patch Roster Edit For PC (/forums/showthread.php?t=956427)

Darth Aegis 10-26-2019 01:03 PM

Re: TOMBA 20 Magic Patch Roster Edit For PC

Quote:

Originally Posted by nellbagom (Post 2049950139)
DaReal you are correct and I apologize, I should have been more detailed in my original post. And as far as the roster goes that's exactly what I'm trying to do. The computer i installed madden on at work is not connected to the internet so if i want to update the rosters there i'd have to get it on a usb drive and install it from there. I don't really play madden, I'm an nhl guy myself but my boys love the madden and a couple of them are into the rosters being correct but it's really not a big deal. If anyone has them I'll take em to work and put them on for them...
Nell

It's all good and it's awesome that your doing that for the boys.

mickey_v14 12-12-2019 03:54 AM

Do you have a list/spreadsheet of the changes you made to your roster? I'd like to make the same changes to the latest official EA roster.

servo75 01-04-2020 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icicle22 (Post 2049867174)
Not sure exactly what you are changing on the players abilities but I guess it would help to know so that we can modify future draft classes to keep it balanced in future seasons.

Thanks.

Same here, I notice the roster is out of date, I'd like to update it but don't want to disturb the balance of what's already in there.

SpectreBugg 02-21-2020 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nellbagom (Post 2049949528)
Ty Spectre I appreciate the support,
I've bought Madden and NHL every year loyally since the first releases. As I said, I work in a residential treatment center and giving my boys access to the internet is not an option for safety reasons. People are entitled to their opinions though...If anyone wants to send me the latest rosters my email is [email protected] Theyve been fine playing with the default ones thus far, I'm also trying to get funds to buy them a ps4 so they could play it on there...
TY

Man.. I don't know why, but I never got the email for these replies. I would have been more than happy to send them to you. I'm sure it's way too late now, but feel free to contact me if you need something like that again.

I understand where DaReal was coming from though. Piracy isn't going to help madden stay on PC, so certainly something we don't want to support or condone at all. Glad to see this discussed and worked out well :)

cursive 11-23-2020 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomba (Post 2049892779)
like i said ive upped the speed

When did you get on PC?

Join the discord if you can, we do a ton of work https://discord.gg/YvNxrxNbj7