Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   MAC and Editor (/forums/showthread.php?t=956557)

Geaux Tigahs 08-12-2019 09:45 AM

MAC and Editor

Has anybody ever gotten either the EA DB Editor or NCAA Dynasty Editor to work with a MAC? I have tried everything under the sun to make this work and the app crashes when I try to open the .mc02.

I just want to know if it has worked at all with a MAC so I can stop spending time on this.

using Wine, Bruteforce, and any config (xans, scout)

Thanks

parent22 08-12-2019 10:29 PM

Re: MAC and Editor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geaux Tigahs (Post 2049867211)
Has anybody ever gotten either the EA DB Editor or NCAA Dynasty Editor to work with a MAC? I have tried everything under the sun to make this work and the app crashes when I try to open the .mc02.

I just want to know if it has worked at all with a MAC so I can stop spending time on this.

using Wine, Bruteforce, and any config (xans, scout)

Thanks

If you download a VM then you can run Windows on your Mac. This is the only way in theory that this could work. I don’t think anyone has tried so good luck.

sherrane 08-13-2019 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parent22 (Post 2049868022)
If you download a VM then you can run Windows on your Mac. This is the only way in theory that this could work. I don’t think anyone has tried so good luck.

This should work, but I've never tried it. Oracle makes a free product called VirtualBox (Google it). Microsoft has a Windows 10 installation for VirtualBox (Google it as Windows 10 VirtualBox). It will be slower than your MAC, but it should be usable.

Geaux Tigahs 08-13-2019 12:15 PM

Thanks guys. I'll try the VM.

Geaux Tigahs 08-28-2019 09:56 PM

I finally got this working on my mac. You just have to wait a loooooong time for the file to load. Also, you can't screw up the decrypt/encrypt of the file will be corrupted.

Geaux Tigahs 08-30-2019 04:44 PM

Actually it still doesn't work. I can get the data to populate but when I click on any data in the spreadsheet, the app crashes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Operation Sports mobile app

parent22 08-30-2019 09:22 PM

I think that there is a person on the 4 team playoff thread that has used a MAC successfully so maybe you can PM him. I don’t know the exact user name though.

swedjedes 08-31-2019 09:29 AM

Only by using VM. Works like a charm.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports