Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.09 Available - Patch Notes Here (/forums/showthread.php?t=956653)

Steve_OS 08-14-2019 10:18 AM

Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.09 Available - Patch Notes Here

Madden NFL 20 game update 1.09 is available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. PC users were...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

lions2k9 08-14-2019 10:22 AM

Re: Madden NFL 20 Title Update Available - Patch Notes Here

“There are no gameplay, presentation or PC updates in this title update, but there are title updates in the works to address some of our player’s feedback in those areas in the near future”.

MizzouRah 08-14-2019 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lions2k9 (Post 2049869638)
“There are no gameplay, presentation or PC updates in this title update, but there are title updates in the works to address some of our player’s feedback in those areas in the near future”.

Buzzkill....

jfsolo 08-14-2019 10:41 AM

Kraelo said in the stream the other day that the gameplay patch is probably next week. I'm glad I saw that or I would have been disappointed in the notes for this one.

roadman 08-14-2019 11:16 AM

I didn't think game play updates would be included in the first title update out 1.5 weeks after the game hit the streets.

People need to report the glitches/bugs, Madden team needs to investigate, Madden team needs to address and try to fix the bug/glitch, the bug/glitch needs to be tested so it doesn't imbalance any other modes and go through MS/Sony.

I saw JP post a game play update is coming out next week yesterday at OS, so, that was another reason why I was expecting a game play update that quick.

Hope some of the game play updates are addressed next week.

Heisman 08-14-2019 11:20 AM

Hopefully it doesn’t take all year to fix things that were discovered since EA access.

michaelhawj 08-14-2019 11:27 AM

they need to hurry up and finish fix sim stats issue including QB rushing stats

kennylc321 08-14-2019 11:32 AM

I know I should be happy that the ability to patch even exists.

Back in the day, the purpose of patches was to fix issues discovered post release. Developers release a product they were proud of and when things were discovered after the release, they say "oh wow... we need to take care of this."

Now, we are to the point where releasing a game is equivalent to writing a rough draft of your composition paper. You know that it is 'only' a rough draft so you don't really even try to do your best work because you know the option of submitting a final is available.

Again, I know I should be happy that a patch is even an option but it's getting very frustrating.