Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   9 Minutes of NBA 2K20 Gameplay Footage, Most of the Starting 5 Player Ratings (/forums/showthread.php?t=956700)

Dione2014 08-15-2019 12:55 AM

9 Minutes of NBA 2K20 Gameplay Footage, Most of the Starting 5 Player Ratings

2K Japan showed off some NBA 2K20 gameplay footage, a full quarter between Rui “Louis” Hachimura's...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

antdoggydogg 08-15-2019 03:43 AM

Re: 9 minutes of NBA 2K20 leaked gameplay

This is looking smoooooth! I am noticing an improvement in the player speed/flow of movement.

antdoggydogg 08-15-2019 03:52 AM

With that said there wasn't much defense being played and it looks like one of the lower difficulty levels haha

MarkWilliam 08-15-2019 05:34 AM

That Pat Beverley block at around 7:30 was great.

Player change of pace on the dribble looked solid aswell. Really want to get stuck into this and try a whole bunch of different players....

cthurt 08-15-2019 06:12 AM

Looks impressive didn't see many if any animations that I didn't like player movement wise looks faster gameplay wise which I also like, def. Liked the change of speed john wall showed in the game can't wait to see how other players play amd move this year. And eventhough the game looks faster didn't see the ice skating look of the past 2ks so that's another plus.

Junior Moe 08-15-2019 07:13 AM

John Wall looked explosive!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

Grandbadge 08-15-2019 07:47 AM

This is 2k19.5, which is good but not different enough for me to watch the entire video.

The hype is officially dead for me now. I'm more interested in the obvious changes than the subtle ones.

Besides subtle changes, user defense is what I'm interested in as well. When will 2k truly let us have control over the players and stop interfering with all these variables. The way defense is play and how it's played has a huge influence on that amount of control that is placed in the users hands. If 2k truly allowed you guys full defensive capabilities and control, a lot of you guys would probably quit the game because shot success would through the roof then.

A lot of you guys may not understand the difference user timing and real player percentage. You guys argue for"sim" but want control. True sim would only use real player percentage. User timing puts control in the human hands. When you guys understand that, your experience and perception about the way the game is played will changed

The 24th Letter 08-15-2019 08:01 AM

Didn't think the new motion system would be that evident in video but the difference is clear...and it look's really good...I'm pretty much indifferent to pre release phone footage but I had to run this one back. Ready to get my hands on this..

Next i want to see how defense interacts with the new system...they obviously werent interested in playing much, lol. The one body up I did see looked pretty clean and didn't suction the player in...but obviously, this is lower level.

Video definitely grabbed my attention.