Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   CPU using star wrs fix? (/forums/showthread.php?t=956871)

3Tears 08-18-2019 03:04 PM

CPU using star wrs fix?

Any slider gurus know if any settings to get the cpu to actually use their stud wrs? I've been playing on all madden with qb acc at 20 and have used multiple slider sets. I've seen game after game cpu tes being the focal point. Texans Jordan Thomas was 12 for 73 while Hopkins got 3 for 46. Ty Hilton got 3 looks while ebron caught 8. Juju got 4 looks. I was hoping xfactor would help the cpu realize their personnel but it seems to be the same as years past. Also in the sim engine most stud wrs aren't doing anything. So it looks like across the board the cpu doesn't factor in the xfactor.

Bonus question 6 games in bosa has 20 sacks for me for chargers. I never control him. Cpu pblk at 50 on all madden. Should I raise their pblk ? My concern is that my other guys already don't get much push just bosa.
U

cdcool 08-18-2019 03:10 PM

Re: CPU using star wrs fix?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Tears (Post 2049874564)
Any slider gurus know if any settings to get the cpu to actually use their stud wrs? I've been playing on all madden with qb acc at 20 and have used multiple slider sets. I've seen game after game cpu tes being the focal point. Texans Jordan Thomas was 12 for 73 while Hopkins got 3 for 46. Ty Hilton got 3 looks while ebron caught 8. Juju got 4 looks. I was hoping xfactor would help the cpu realize their personnel but it seems to be the same as years past. Also in the sim engine most stud wrs aren't doing anything. So it looks like across the board the cpu doesn't factor in the xfactor.

Bonus question 6 games in bosa has 20 sacks for me for chargers. I never control him. Cpu pblk at 50 on all madden. Should I raise their pblk ? My concern is that my other guys already don't get much push just bosa.
U

Bosa has been an issue regarding Sacks (CPU VS CPU), I've made a slider change.
When I watch the Chargers, I will let you know how successful he is.

3Tears 08-18-2019 11:42 PM

Just played two halves with ballhawk off and xfactor off. Me as packers vs raiders. One with cpu acc at 20 and one at 30. Both times Carr only throws to te twice. Brown catches 5 in first half both times. So something to ballhawk off helping cpu get off tes. game feels good too with xfactors off. Promising

3Tears 08-19-2019 02:38 AM

Turned xfactors back on. Nerfed bosa dev trait to star so he wasn't op. I like the xfactors so I want to keep them since I can gameplay around them but cpu wont. Played Titans with cpu acc at 25 and ballhawk off and Mariota hit Humphries 8 times Taylor 7 times and Davis 5 for 105 and took 2 deep shots to him. Walker was 6 for 32. So the Josh C ballhawk off seems to be a big deal.

ICE_790120q 08-26-2019 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Tears (Post 2049875035)
Turned xfactors back on. Nerfed bosa dev trait to star so he wasn't op. I like the xfactors so I want to keep them since I can gameplay around them but cpu wont. Played Titans with cpu acc at 25 and ballhawk off and Mariota hit Humphries 8 times Taylor 7 times and Davis 5 for 105 and took 2 deep shots to him. Walker was 6 for 32. So the Josh C ballhawk off seems to be a big deal.

How do you turn on/off the x-factors?

3Tears 08-26-2019 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICE_790120q (Post 2049883665)
How do you turn on/off the x-factors?

In franchise mode under the league settings