Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB 2K Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   MLB2K13 '19 Season Roster (/forums/showthread.php?t=956997)

RageAgainsttheMachin 08-21-2019 04:53 AM

MLB2K13 '19 Season Roster

This is just something to play with its far from perfect. Needs minor teams switched for ones that changed last two years. Needs lots of prospects and draft picks added to minors.

What id like is for others to try it and let me know whats wrong with specific teams, players and whats missing, i mean everything even down to the CF so i can take notes and resolve issues 1 at a time and continue to draw in others to help keep this project going.

Anyways i think i have all trades done but im sure the minors are in serious need of an update as well. My copy died with my computer so i had to start from JMC last update and move forward but there have been so many transactions that i havent taken the time to go back to OCT and revise them all. Thats where you all come in.... I am a Tigers fan. I have a good understanding and idea of the teams in their division but for others I havent the slightest clue.

Id like to find at least 6 people to take a division and break down the work so not one person is overloaded with scouting, creating and CF finding lol.

Enjoy and drop a review and help me out.

Download here.
https://download2262.mediafire.com/e...al+%281%29.ROS

Remember change your ID and console # so it works on yours

GainzBro 08-21-2019 10:41 PM

Re: MLB2K13 '19 Season Roster

I can help with the NL West

Sent from my LGMP260 using Operation Sports mobile app

armartinez22 09-22-2019 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RageAgainsttheMachin (Post 2049877601)
This is just something to play with its far from perfect. Needs minor teams switched for ones that changed last two years. Needs lots of prospects and draft picks added to minors.

What id like is for others to try it and let me know whats wrong with specific teams, players and whats missing, i mean everything even down to the CF so i can take notes and resolve issues 1 at a time and continue to draw in others to help keep this project going.

Anyways i think i have all trades done but im sure the minors are in serious need of an update as well. My copy died with my computer so i had to start from JMC last update and move forward but there have been so many transactions that i havent taken the time to go back to OCT and revise them all. Thats where you all come in.... I am a Tigers fan. I have a good understanding and idea of the teams in their division but for others I havent the slightest clue.

Id like to find at least 6 people to take a division and break down the work so not one person is overloaded with scouting, creating and CF finding lol.

Enjoy and drop a review and help me out.

Download here.
https://download2262.mediafire.com/e...al+%281%29.ROS

Remember change your ID and console # so it works on yours

Thanks for the update, but mine keeps showing unreadable. Am I doing something wrong?

RageAgainsttheMachin 09-27-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armartinez22 (Post 2049916411)
Thanks for the update, but mine keeps showing unreadable. Am I doing something wrong?

Dis you put in all your console and gamer ID#'s?

cbrown119 10-01-2019 05:37 AM

Hi,

Is this file for the PS3 or 360?

Thanks for your work

armartinez22 10-01-2019 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RageAgainsttheMachin (Post 2049921695)
Dis you put in all your console and gamer ID#'s?

I did, but it keeps saying the file is corrupted.