Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Challenge to my fellow sim ballers (/forums/showthread.php?t=957458)

Daddytaylor 08-29-2019 09:07 PM

Challenge to my fellow sim ballers

I think the sliders aren't the issue with qb play.... Since we found out zero threshold makes the game a playable speed we need to dive into the QBs actual attributes to edit... I think if we can find what attribute makes him panic and throw ball to soon we will be golden.... Can someone take a look at the confidence attribute and make it 99 on QBs and test the qb play tell me if he is making plays

tuckermaine 08-30-2019 10:52 AM

Re: Challenge to my fellow sim ballers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daddytaylor (Post 2049887392)
I think the sliders aren't the issue with qb play.... Since we found out zero threshold makes the game a playable speed we need to dive into the QBs actual attributes to edit... I think if we can find what attribute makes him panic and throw ball to soon we will be golden.... Can someone take a look at the confidence attribute and make it 99 on QBs and test the qb play tell me if he is making plays

Once again..how do you edit the confidence rating ?

Rmiok222 08-30-2019 10:56 AM

There’s no way I’m doing 0 threshold. Offensive lineman would run about a 8.00 40 yard dash and coverage would be a mess

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

tuckermaine 08-30-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daddytaylor (Post 2049887392)

Once again..how do you edit the confidence rating ?

Daddytaylor 08-30-2019 01:33 PM

I found the trait that makes qb play great with real comp percentage threshld 0 qba for user and CPU 5 with matt10s sliders.... Here's the kicker u have to edit every QBs awareness to 99 and set there pocket trait to IDEAL I'm getting incredible results errand throws 60 per completion percentages.... Drives stalling out on errand throws

TheGr8Drake28 08-30-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rmiok222 (Post 2049887791)
There’s no way I’m doing 0 threshold. Offensive lineman would run about a 8.00 40 yard dash and coverage would be a mess

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Agreed. 0 threshold is freakin stupid.

tuckermaine 08-31-2019 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daddytaylor (Post 2049887919)
I found the trait that makes qb play great with real comp percentage threshld 0 qba for user and CPU 5 with matt10s sliders.... Here's the kicker u have to edit every QBs awareness to 99 and set there pocket trait to IDEAL I'm getting incredible results errand throws 60 per completion percentages.... Drives stalling out on errand throws

So...how do you edit the “Confidence “ trait on a player ?

Big Bankhead 09-05-2019 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tuckermaine (Post 2049888450)
So...how do you edit the “Confidence “ trait on a player ?

You can’t. I don’t know why he said that