Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Which NFL Roster Move Will Have the Most Impact on Madden 20 for Week 1? (/forums/showthread.php?t=958019)

Steve_OS 09-08-2019 10:00 AM

Which NFL Roster Move Will Have the Most Impact on Madden 20 for Week 1?

Over the last week, lots of significant roster moves have been made that will have a...

Written By: Josh Houtz

Click here to view the article.

timhere1970 09-08-2019 10:28 AM

Re: Which NFL Roster Move Will Have the Most Impact on Madden 20 for Week 1?

On the field Luck retiring in his prime is historic. The Brown signing by the Patriots is also big this week. Although he will not play he will be giving them a lot of insight on how the steelers work.

ComfortablyLomb 09-08-2019 12:16 PM

It's Luck. But the Patriots adding Brown makes their offense hilariously OP. Good luck trying to deal with Brown, Edelman, Gordon, Thomas and Watson while worrying about White and Michel out of the backfield.

stinkubus 09-08-2019 12:56 PM

I really, really wish the rest of the league would stop handing over draft picks and elite players to the Patriots.

leathrneck34 09-09-2019 11:03 PM

The whole Raiders releasing Brown and Luck retiring. Add on top of that the Pats picking him up and making that offense OP reminds me of a few older franchise trades and preseasons in Madden that we ALL called unrealistic... Lol and then this stuff happens to legitimize Maddens poor CFM CPU logic... Not fair really

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

fhs2 09-10-2019 03:37 PM

Bills defense deserves some love all around. I has been the top unit against the pass for more than a year now but most of the players still very underrated, especially Jordan Poyer, Matt Milano, Tre Edmunds and Jerry Hughes*

timhere1970 09-10-2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fhs2 (Post 2049901992)
Bills defense deserves some love all around. I has been the top unit against the pass for more than a year now but most of the players still very underrated, especially Jordan Poyer, Matt Milano, Tre Edmunds and Jerry Hughes*

They do get two games a year against the jets and miami so they should be good against the pass statistics wise. Losing teams always get underrated in Madden except for rookies and second year players.