Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Is it possible to... (/forums/showthread.php?t=958559)

bbondsfan25 09-16-2019 03:57 PM

Is it possible to...

just play a season with current rosters and without any of the management stuff? All I care about are standings and stat tracking/league leaders lol. I guess I'm just more old school and get a little overwhelmed reading about all of the different modes and options. TIA

VDusen04 09-16-2019 04:47 PM

Re: Is it possible to...

I haven't started a MyLeague in multiple years so someone else may be able to provide more details, but I have a memory of virtually every aspect of Season or Franchise mode being customizable, meaning you probably have the ability to turn all that stuff off prior to beginning a Season.

In addition, if you don't want to be in control of those things but you still wouldn't mind if they happened, you can also automate virtually everything about your season too.

bbondsfan25 09-16-2019 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VDusen04 (Post 2049909825)
I haven't started a MyLeague in multiple years so someone else may be able to provide more details, but I have a memory of virtually every aspect of Season or Franchise mode being customizable, meaning you probably have the ability to turn all that stuff off prior to beginning a Season.

In addition, if you don't want to be in control of those things but you still wouldn't mind if they happened, you can also automate virtually everything about your season too.

Thanks for the info. Yeah I would be ok with them happening automatically.

res2 09-16-2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbondsfan25 (Post 2049910090)
Thanks for the info. Yeah I would be ok with them happening automatically.

Or just use "Season" mode in the My League menu. It's the 6th tile in that manu. All of the games...none of the management, players, contracts, stuff. This is the only mode I play because I bought the basketball game to...um...just play basketball. :-)

Iasounis 09-17-2019 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbondsfan25 (Post 2049909774)
just play a season with current rosters and without any of the management stuff? All I care about are standings and stat tracking/league leaders lol. I guess I'm just more old school and get a little overwhelmed reading about all of the different modes and options. TIA

There isn't? When I was/will return to, offline gaming, that's what I'd play....

bbondsfan25 09-17-2019 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by res2 (Post 2049910176)
Or just use "Season" mode in the My League menu. It's the 6th tile in that manu. All of the games...none of the management, players, contracts, stuff. This is the only mode I play because I bought the basketball game to...um...just play basketball. :-)

Exactly! :)