Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Offline AK47 is actively freezing my game (/forums/showthread.php?t=958566)

Good Grappler 09-16-2019 06:33 PM

Offline AK47 is actively freezing my game

Deleting the thread cause honestly who cares.

mods please delete this thread, Or at least change the title. Don’t wanna give the guy the rise he probably wanted.

Two reasonable people replied to this thread explaining that sometimes this happen, and that sometimes the opponent will taunt over it in hopes you will quit.

I stand by my assertion that it was intentional only because he messaged me “let’s see how relaxed you are now” within seconds of the round ending.

I use Chael Sonnen, so it only takes me maybe 2-3 wins to get my points back. I was probably overreacting. I had a 30-0 record, so I was a little salty about having to take the L, but it’s a game. I’m over it

Evil97 09-16-2019 08:09 PM

Re: Offline AK47 is actively freezing my game

This happens every so often, and am pretty sure it's not caused by something intentionally. Sounds like he is familiar with the glitch, and is taunting you by saying he will wait weeks without backing out in order to avoid the DNF. When this has happened to me, I usually give it about 30 minutes and hope the opponent finally backs out, or they don't and I'll eat the loss. One time I got lucky and it was my last planned fight, so I just went to bed and took the win the next day.

Good Grappler 09-16-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil97 (Post 2049910017)
This happens every so often, and am pretty sure it's not caused by something intentionally. Sounds like he is familiar with the glitch, and is taunting you by saying he will wait weeks without backing out in order to avoid the DNF. When this has happened to me, I usually give it about 30 minutes and hope the opponent finally backs out, or they don't and I'll eat the loss. One time I got lucky and it was my last planned fight, so I just went to bed and took the win the next day.

I’m almost positive this was intentional. He messaged me immediately after the rounded ended, saying “let’s see how relaxed you are now”.

Then the white loading screen proceeded to drag on.

It also just seemed to fit in with the dynamic of the match. I could tell he was just an angry try hard right away. Refused to touch gloves, stuffed my first couple takedowns, taunted a lot.

Then I started dominating. Multiple rocks and slams. Ended the round letting him up from crucifix just to taunt him a couple times. Then 2 seconds after the bell rings I get the message “let’s see how relaxed you are now”.

Idk, just felt intentional.

I hope it’s saved to Mixer because I did stream it, otherwise I have no video of it

ragreynolds 09-17-2019 06:59 AM

My experience matches Evil's. It happens to me every so often, never thought of it as being intentional. I just wait it out until the other guy quits since whoever quits first is the one who takes the loss. I go do other things until it's over. I left it open for over an hour once lol.

I've had someone accuse me of being the one who did it to them. They sent me a bunch of abusive messages when it happened, but I was just as innocent as they were.

Maybe there is a way for a player to actually cause this, I'm not sure. But in my experience, it's not usually intentional.