Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=499)
-   -   Best MyLeague simulation sliders? Player vs. CPU (/forums/showthread.php?t=958677)

Xterno50 09-18-2019 11:10 PM

Best MyLeague simulation sliders? Player vs. CPU

This year i see a lack of sliders being created.. anyone got anything? i tried downloading the top downloads (PS4) and they are really bad, like most of them have lateral quickness at 100 and the rest is really bad too.

duce 09-20-2019 07:17 AM

Re: Best MyLeague simulation sliders? Player vs. CPU

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterno50 (Post 2049912325)
This year i see a lack of sliders being created.. anyone got anything? i tried downloading the top downloads (PS4) and they are really bad, like most of them have lateral quickness at 100 and the rest is really bad too.

What difficulty you playing on? What would you like to see?

Uros 09-27-2019 09:13 AM

Don't know about OP, but for me, I tried the TNT sliders and the PG are just torching my team, they are getting to the basket to easy and even if you guard them, hell Westbrook was getting past Draymond like he wasn't even there, contact doesn't do anything as its either a foul, yet the CPU does the same and gets the block, or its just me following him to the basket where they will 90% of the time score, it just doesn't feel realistic to see every PG get easy buckets by just getting to the rim. Also, that's kinda the same problem they have with me, I just blow past them and get the easy points.

Also, this is not related to the sliders, but since this year we can see that CPU also has the green release, is that gone if you set the FG% instead of user timing, I want to try it, so was just asking before I do if anyone tested it.
Any input for User vs CPU sliders would be appreciated. I play coop with my brother and if the things they say about difficulty are still true, that on higher difficulty the CPU gets boost to stats, then I would say I am looking for a slider that would be somewhat realistic and present a challenge on All-Star, but not just by lowering User sliders by 10 and bumping up the CPU ones.

Comduklakis 09-27-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uros (Post 2049920964)
Don't know about OP, but for me, I tried the TNT sliders and the PG are just torching my team, they are getting to the basket to easy and even if you guard them, hell Westbrook was getting past Draymond like he wasn't even there, contact doesn't do anything as its either a foul, yet the CPU does the same and gets the block, or its just me following him to the basket where they will 90% of the time score, it just doesn't feel realistic to see every PG get easy buckets by just getting to the rim. Also, that's kinda the same problem they have with me, I just blow past them and get the easy points.

Also, this is not related to the sliders, but since this year we can see that CPU also has the green release, is that gone if you set the FG% instead of user timing, I want to try it, so was just asking before I do if anyone tested it.
Any input for User vs CPU sliders would be appreciated. I play coop with my brother and if the things they say about difficulty are still true, that on higher difficulty the CPU gets boost to stats, then I would say I am looking for a slider that would be somewhat realistic and present a challenge on All-Star, but not just by lowering User sliders by 10 and bumping up the CPU ones.

using real FG% you still see green releases in the games I play. I hate it. I will see the CPU simply shoot and see the green releases. Stop boxing out, you know it's going in

duce 09-27-2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uros (Post 2049920964)

I'm seeing the same thing with speedy PGs particularly playing as DeAaron Fox. Way to easy to get past defenders particularly in transition after made baskets. I have to test lateral quickness/body sensitivity/on ball defense/hustle now that I have help defense kinda where I want it, but I would advise looking at adjusting those sliders

Luke Skywalker 10-01-2019 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duce (Post 2049921569)
I'm seeing the same thing with speedy PGs particularly playing as DeAaron Fox. Way to easy to get past defenders particularly in transition after made baskets. I have to test lateral quickness/body sensitivity/on ball defense/hustle now that I have help defense kinda where I want it, but I would advise looking at adjusting those sliders

I didn't get 20 (yet), I am still on 2K18 and found an effective solution for myself. I don't really focus on realism, because to me realism is an illusion.
I look for a challenge that requires elements of strategy.

Try these, very challenging:

Default the User sliders to all 50

Increase all CPU attributes to 60

Exceptions:
Durability- decrease to 35 for User/CPU
Stamina- increase to 52 for User/CPU
Fatigue Rate- 57 (both User/CPU)

If you find this too easy, or too hard - tweak to your liking. Maybe drop the User sliders to 48 or even 45. I use these for MyLeague and it works wonders. Whatever you set the CPU attribute sliders to, like for instance 60, I will correlate this with the MyLeague "Simulator Difficulty" slider to 60 as well so it reflects my difficulty.

duce 10-01-2019 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker (Post 2049925156)
I didn't get 20 (yet), I am still on 2K18 and found an effective solution for myself. I don't really focus on realism, because to me realism is an illusion.
I look for a challenge that requires elements of strategy.

Try these, very challenging:

Default the User sliders to all 50

Increase all CPU attributes to 60

Exceptions:
Durability- decrease to 35 for User/CPU
Stamina- increase to 52 for User/CPU
Fatigue Rate- 57 (both User/CPU)

If you find this too easy, or too hard - tweak to your liking. Maybe drop the User sliders to 48 or even 45. I use these for MyLeague and it works wonders. Whatever you set the CPU attribute sliders to, like for instance 60, I will correlate this with the MyLeague "Simulator Difficulty" slider to 60 as well so it reflects my difficulty.

Those settings are similar to HOF default on 20. The big thing is getting good help defense from CPU, and to that end, I've made significant increases to CPU defense sliders and significant reductions to USER offense.

Luke Skywalker 10-01-2019 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duce (Post 2049925173)
Those settings are similar to HOF default on 20. The big thing is getting good help defense from CPU, and to that end, I've made significant increases to CPU defense sliders and significant reductions to USER offense.

Did you try increasing the Help Defense Strength slider? Maybe start at 70-75 and tweak from there. The attribute sliders make a huge difference as well.