Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football PC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=687)
-   -   Random crashes (/forums/showthread.php?t=958683)

tinpanalley 09-19-2019 02:50 AM

Random crashes

Has anyone else got a problem with crashes just when trying to start any kind of game be it exhibition or franchise?? I don't get it, every other game I have works fine, no problem. So it's not a GPU issue or directx issue or anything computer related. Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble as well.

leathrneck34 09-29-2019 03:23 PM

Re: Random crashes

The Origin client and ea games are very particular when it comes to OCing anything. If you have an overclock on your CPU or GPU you might have to dial them back a notch to avoid the crashes. I know I get the random crashes, but with a directX pop up warning me about my nvidia drivers. Which just boils down to my GPU OC being to much for Madden and I had to dial back my OC.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

WHATISTHISPOWER 09-29-2019 05:24 PM

I had so many last week, couldn't get through an entire game at times, couldn't get past the first play in others. I Updated my video drivers and have not had a problem since. I have an Overclocked Vega 64 Graphics Card, no issues since the update.

tinpanalley 09-29-2019 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leathrneck34 (Post 2049923395)
The Origin client and ea games are very particular when it comes to OCing anything. If you have an overclock on your CPU or GPU you might have to dial them back a notch to avoid the crashes. I know I get the random crashes, but with a directX pop up warning me about my nvidia drivers. Which just boils down to my GPU OC being to much for Madden and I had to dial back my OC.

I'm not OCing anything. But I have noticed that being connected to Origin can sometimes just cause stuttering.

WHATISTHISPOWER 10-02-2019 08:09 PM

Are you running any mods?

tinpanalley 10-02-2019 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WHATISTHISPOWER (Post 2049926990)
Are you running any mods?

Nope.
Didn't know there was anything worth trying yet.

thankocto 10-07-2019 10:21 AM

Just got my game last night. Every time I start a match, whether exhibition or franchise, the game kept on crashing after the snap.

I updated my drivers as well as turning down the graphics settings but the game kept crashing after the snap.

thankocto 10-07-2019 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thankocto (Post 2049932170)
Just got my game last night. Every time I start a match, whether exhibition or franchise, the game kept on crashing after the snap.

I updated my drivers as well as turning down the graphics settings but the game kept crashing after the snap.

I forgot to mention my PC specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600x

GPU: RTX 2060

MB: GIGABYTE B450M DS3H

RAM: 16GB 3200MHZ