Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   MLB The Show RTTS pitcher can't pick off runnings (/forums/showthread.php?t=958861)

LogicalRon 09-22-2019 09:10 PM

MLB The Show RTTS pitcher can't pick off runnings

Since going from MLB THe Show 18 to 19 playing RTTS I have noticed a few things that I wish I could find a fix for.

1. No longer can I get the pitchers to look over to a base, fake a pick off or an actual pickoff. Are there different ways to do it than in RTTS 18?

2. I see dash lines on the 1st and 3rd baselines instead of solid lines, I actually see double dash lines at times. People have said that happened in 18 but I never experienced it however I do in 19. I hadn't played in about 4 months because I was busy with other things and I was hoping that an update was out by now but after installing the latest update yesterday I still have the same issues mentioned above.

I'd appreciate any help

Thanks

tanman05851 09-24-2019 01:48 PM

Re: MLB The Show RTTS pitcher can't pick off runnings

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogicalRon (Post 2049916371)
Since going from MLB THe Show 18 to 19 playing RTTS I have noticed a few things that I wish I could find a fix for.

1. No longer can I get the pitchers to look over to a base, fake a pick off or an actual pickoff. Are there different ways to do it than in RTTS 18?

2. I see dash lines on the 1st and 3rd baselines instead of solid lines, I actually see double dash lines at times. People have said that happened in 18 but I never experienced it however I do in 19. I hadn't played in about 4 months because I was busy with other things and I was hoping that an update was out by now but after installing the latest update yesterday I still have the same issues mentioned above.

I'd appreciate any help

Thanks

As far as number 1 19 is the same as 18.Still L2 to look over and variations on tapping base icon to throw over.
Number 2-I believe I've seeing those dashed lines at times for a few years.I have a PS4 -not a Pro-not sure if that makes a difference.Now that I think about I'm surprised more people don't complain-they sure can complain about less!