Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Is it possible to cover anyone on All Madden? (/forums/showthread.php?t=959068)

SolidSquid 09-25-2019 08:12 PM

Is it possible to cover anyone on All Madden?

Doing a 32 team offline league to play whatever games i feel are interesting. Every qb dominates for 300+ yards and 3 tds. The worst part is defenders just arent doing anything. Not breaking on the ball until its caught, not attempting to swat passes in their area. I thought one of the last passes improved pass defense reaction?

Zack317 09-25-2019 08:17 PM

Re: Is it possible to cover anyone on All Madden?

Doesnt feel like it most times.
Unless I'm just doing it wrong

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mtmetcalfe 09-25-2019 09:16 PM

I’ve been simming all my defense plays which is lame but I find playing defense lame. Not a lot I find fun on that side of the ball unfortunately.

Vikes1 09-26-2019 07:08 AM

Yep, I would really like to see them tighten up the coverage for the user on all Madden.

idigfoo9 09-26-2019 07:23 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZPL-6VYotdQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shosum13 09-26-2019 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolidSquid (Post 2049919363)
Doing a 32 team offline league to play whatever games i feel are interesting. Every qb dominates for 300+ yards and 3 tds. The worst part is defenders just arent doing anything. Not breaking on the ball until its caught, not attempting to swat passes in their area. I thought one of the last passes improved pass defense reaction?

It's possible but tough, in my solo franchises I play on all-madden. While I still usually get carved up by the elite QBs, I've been able to for the most part shut down the good to average QBs. Last night I played a franchise game against the Bills and was able to hold Josh Allen under a 50% completion rate and picked him off 3 times, all 3 user picks. I have found the only way to have a chance at shutting down the CPU's QB is to always user a safety or LB over the middle of the field. Last night in my game 2 of the 3 picks were user lurks where I almost baited the QB to throw a route over the middle and jumped it, the 3rd one was me switching to the safety over the top when the CPU tried to take a shot deep on me. Again it's possible to do, but I still get lit up by the elite QBs in the league most times.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

webbjay82 09-26-2019 03:11 PM

I've been using Moonlightswami's all madden sliders and have been getting good results

Zack317 09-26-2019 09:06 PM

Has anyone tried switching between the different coverage adjustments? Swat Ball, Play Ball or Play Reciever?

Has anyone noticed any difference?

Defense for me seemed to be a little stale while always using Play Ball. So I decided to try and use the other two. Havent played enough games yet to really say if I see a difference or not.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk