Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Maximum Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=688)
-   -   Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2019 Bug Thread/Known Issues (/forums/showthread.php?t=959273)

Spear 09-27-2019 12:53 PM

Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2019 Bug Thread/Known Issues

Please post any bugs or issues in this thread, it would help us out greatly.

Goofybub23 09-27-2019 12:59 PM

Re: Bug Thread/Known Issue

Seems like playart on defensive side isn't completely matched up with players? A lot of times there will be defenders without any indication as to if they are in zone or man? Also no lines connect defenders with their zones that I can see.

CanuckPlay 09-27-2019 01:03 PM

It would also be extremely helpful if you could provide as much exact reproduction steps as possible.

Just saying "the game crashes" doesn't really help us track down the problem. We need as exact and reproduceable steps as possible.

thanks

jethrotull 09-27-2019 01:16 PM

When receiving punt, if player does not catch it he cannot pick it up. It will roll out of bounds.

Goofybub23 09-27-2019 01:20 PM

Running Play brick edge causes a fumble everytime I've run it the pitch isn't right and it flies way out of reach.

oldmanonsilvercreek 09-27-2019 01:29 PM

[quote=Spear;2049921223]Please post any bugs or issues in this thread, it would help us out greatly.[/QUOTE

Without commentary audio becomes more important and it's too soft, anyway to make it louder? Also the game feels slow.

Boling4Humor 09-27-2019 01:32 PM

Bug Thread/Known Issue

1 Attachment(s)
When customizing your team, the “font” box is hiding behind the “caption” box.

Edit: here’s a photo.

Attachment 169216

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

King of Kings 09-27-2019 01:37 PM

Console: Xbox One
Game mode: Play Now
Rule set: US Pro with 5 minute quarters

-The bands sound good, but they need to continue playing after the plays have been chosen instead of cutting off. In college football stadiums, the bands are playing almost all the time outside of during plays.
-The crowd sounds great during the pre-snap when the away team has possession. The crowd needs to be at that level at the minimum at all times. Then they should get louder like you have already instituted when a big play happens. But when the home team's offense is on the field, it's almost silent and that kills some of the excitement and college atmosphere you're going for. The college football atmosphere is all about loudness, rowdiness, and excitement. That needs to be happening all the time in the game.
-A stiff arm mechanic would be VERY useful. As of now, the ball carrier only has spin and juke moves available. Both of those animations take a long time and are mostly ineffective. Stiff arms are used all the time in real life and would really help with the running game. Especially with how defenses tend to hit the running back almost immediately after he gets the ball in this game, a quick stiff arm animation would do wonders to break a tackle in the backfield instead of relying on a juke or spin that takes too long to perform. In my one half of play, both teams combined for 8 carries with -9 yards total. This was an issue in '18 as well.
-I punted to the CPU and it bounced past the return man and into the endzone. The CPU player dove onto the ball in the endzone and it was ruled a safety. That should be a touchback instead.

The last one might be the only applicable info for this thread, but I wanted to add all of them in case you want those types of items too.