Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Bail Out (Badge) is Overpowered when on Silver to HOF (/forums/showthread.php?t=959586)

splashmountain 10-02-2019 04:42 PM

Bail Out (Badge) is Overpowered when on Silver to HOF

Increases the chances of successfully completing a pass from mid-air. Passing out of a jump shot or layup yields fewer errant passes than normal.

The idea is fine in theory but the application is over the top. Guys can now, jump in the air for layups or jumpshots and get caught in the air when a defender is in their way. these guys will almost land and then do a crazy pass in the air where the ball goes thru the defender(s) to their teammate.

See its one thing if you jump in the air to shoot or lay it up and you drop it off when you're at the peak of your jump or close and there's a defender around but not directly in the passing lane. nope. the ball will go thru the defender if it has to in order to make that badge OP. perhaps its a combination of this badge and needle threader. which are stackable. which will make it impossible to tip or steal any players horrible passes when they jump pass it.

I know, someone is going to say go get Interceptor.
But isnt that the problem? They make Badge A and Badge B way over powered. therefore, they need to make Badge C just as overpowered the other direction to counter A & B. all this does is make it so people are running around with a bunch of OP badges.

Goffs 10-02-2019 05:15 PM

Re: Bail Out (Badge) is Overpowered when on Silver to HOF

Jeez everything is overpowered at this point.

Can you like just make one thread and put a spoiler tag then claim that every badge is OP.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

MrWrestling3 10-02-2019 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goffs (Post 2049926857)

Can you like just make one thread and put a spoiler tag then claim that every badge is OP.

Agreed. I understand the OP's frustrations with badges; if you could us a favor and just make one thread for badge discussions then post your points in there so the board doesn't get cluttered, I'd appreciate it.

splashmountain 10-02-2019 05:56 PM

Quote:

No, because every badge isnt over powered. but quite a few of them are.

Dimer badge is NOT over powered. It seems to not work correctly. i said SEEMS until someone clarifies how its supposed to actually work.

Dont get all bent out of shape because someone paid quite a bit of money for the game and would like for it to at least work properly and work well in general. If you like the OP badges and half working badges. Fine. dont enter a thread like this. keep it pushing.

splashmountain 10-02-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWrestling3 (Post 2049926873)
Agreed. I understand the OP's frustrations with badges; if you could us a favor and just make one thread for badge discussions then post your points in there so the board doesn't get cluttered, I'd appreciate it.

I would do that. but the problem is this. Certain issues will get lost within the thread.

swac07 10-02-2019 07:21 PM

Quote:

Well in some cases he's not lying though...for example the fancy footwork badge is so OP everyone in park is equipping this and hopstepping into the paint for an easy layup or dunk....its slick unguardable lol

triplechin 10-02-2019 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splashmountain (Post 2049926833)

I know, someone is going to say go get Interceptor.
But isnt that the problem? They make Badge A and Badge B way over powered. therefore, they need to make Badge C just as overpowered the other direction to counter A & B. all this does is make it so people are running around with a bunch of OP badges.

Yeah this is the problem. The badges are so far out of hand, they are so stupid. They need to be concepts that are not covered by ratings at all. They're just poorly implemented.

tru11 10-03-2019 02:41 AM

All badges are OP in the right hands going up against bad players.