Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Maximum Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=688)
-   -   Content Update 2 - details and progress (/forums/showthread.php?t=959774)

CanuckPlay 10-07-2019 01:13 PM

Content Update 2 - details and progress

Hello everyone. This thread will be used to keep you appraised of what will be included in the 2nd Maximum Football Content Update.

There is no schedule for release yet, but I'd expect it to be a couple of weeks (from the date of this post).

This post is a living document and will be updated as things change.

3.0.60 / 1.03
  • Adjusted blocking effectiveness based on Agility + Blocking skill ratings.
  • Added slider modifier's to various parts of the game.
  • Easy/Normal/Hard difficulty settings have been removed as they're now replaced by slider settings.
  • Switched off the safety 'position shift' during the pre-snap process.
  • QB AI does a better job of reading Cover 2.
  • Kick Returners playing under Canadian rules no longer use the same logic as the US college football rules.
  • Passing controls (icon assignments) now more closely mimics 2k8 football. L2 now throws the ball away instead of taking a knee. R2 for scramble.
  • (Dynasty) Changed the process by which players generate interest in a specific team so that every player does not have interest in the same 3 teams.
  • Defenders strafing into a zone will no longer automatically switch to M2M coverage until they're actually in their target zone.
  • PS4 Pro and XBoxX now use 4x anti-aliasing. Base kits remain at 2x anti-aliasing.
  • Applied image compression to the logo selector screen. This reduces quality of the displayed logo, but also reduces the amount of texture memory loaded (by half). When logos are loaded for use on helmets and on field, normal compression is used so the quality will be the same as earlier builds.
  • (Dynasty) Changed the weekly national ranking calculation method.
  • (Dynasty) In an effort to improve navigation within the feature, the feature no longer automatically saves dynasty data while changing screens. Instead I've implemented a 'save dynasty' button that you can press at (almost) any time to save whenever you like. The feature still automatically saves the data when exiting to the title screen.
  • (Dynasty) Corrected a typo in the 'Save Changes' confirmation dialog.
  • (Dynasty) Corrected an issue that would grant a free scholarship if you removed a player from your recruiting board.
  • (Season) Corrected an issue that would prevent a player from switching rule sets.

King of Kings 10-07-2019 02:23 PM

Re: Content Update 2 - details and progress

Is it possible to turn up the volume of the crowd? It's far too quiet when the home team has the ball.

Can you add a stiff arm or break tackle animation to the currently unused Y/triangle button to make running the ball more effective? With only having slow spin and juke moves, I basically just run straight into defenders with no way of breaking tackles and that detracts from any fun with the running game.

Can you make it so the bands don't stop playing once a play is selected? Can they play until right before the ball is snapped? That and a louder crowd would certainly contribute to a college atmosphere.

browns99 10-07-2019 02:34 PM

Thank you for this update I hope the pass rush gets worked on and the DB Issue as well otherwise I enjoy the game, You guys have a great future.

And please add in the future some more defensive plays and my Biggest request is to be able to edit players from the depth chart it would add more value to editing players.

BLESSEDx192 10-07-2019 03:32 PM

Any word on when the first CU will be available for Xbox one? Thanks.

jetsman92 10-07-2019 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLESSEDx192 (Post 2049932446)

By the time we get the update on the Xbox side this new content update will be available to the PS4 side 🤦🏾*♂️... I really hate Microsoft's patch process

browns99 10-07-2019 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetsman92 (Post 2049932575)
By the time we get the update on the Xbox side this new content update will be available to the PS4 side 🤦🏾*♂️... I really hate Microsoft's patch process

I have both systems and games

Spear 10-07-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLESSEDx192 (Post 2049932446)

Xbox has certified it. Waiting for them to push it live!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osinysus 10-07-2019 07:17 PM

I really like how deeply customizable the game is. Is there a way to allow 32 pro teams for American Pro mode? Or multiple seasons?

Gameplay wise, here is my input:

1)When you try to user control the reciever , it stops and jumps straight up whole trying to catch the ball.

2) Can you automate drop backs? It's a big hassle to have to control the drop back IMO.

Also, it seems players often aren't the proper stature.

Can you add a skinny/normal/muscular/huge sliding scale of sorts so player types can look a bit more realistic?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk