Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Golf (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Golden Tee Golf Coming to iOS and Android Devices on October 28 - Here's Some Details and Gameplay Videos (/forums/showthread.php?t=960040)

Steve_OS 10-14-2019 10:00 AM

Golden Tee Golf Coming to iOS and Android Devices on October 28 - Here's Some Details and Gameplay Videos

Golden Tee Golf is scheduled to be released on October 28 for iOS and Android devices,...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

OnlookerDelay 10-14-2019 01:51 PM

Re: Golden Tee Golf Coming to iOS and Android Devices on October 28 - Here's Some Det

It's a shame they can't create that for the XBox One or PS4... but it would have to have a quality trackball to work the way it should, IMO. Not looking bad for an iOS Android game, but I've yet to find an action game that I like yet for Android.

OnlookerDelay 11-01-2019 12:15 PM

Re: Golden Tee Golf Coming to iOS and Android Devices on October 28 - Here's Some Det

I downloaded this yesterday for my Samsung Galaxy 5 phone. I was surprised at how good it looked and how well it animated, but I didn't even get to the second tee before they were already hitting me up for premium DLC. I'm done with it! (blech!!)

pietasterp 11-01-2019 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay (Post 2049955495)
I downloaded this yesterday for my Samsung Galaxy 5 phone. I was surprised at how good it looked and how well it animated, but I didn't even get to the second tee before they were already hitting me up for premium DLC. I'm done with it! (blech!!)

LOL...welcome to mobile gaming! ;)