Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Accessories on Created Uniforms (/forums/showthread.php?t=960060)

DonkeyJote 10-14-2019 08:53 PM

Accessories on Created Uniforms

Is there any way to trigger it to recognize the colors on your created uniforms? It's fine on my away, the blue is kinda random, but alright, but my home and alt are all kinds of screwed up. I've tried changing some stuff up, but none of the options change. There's literally no blue or red anywhere in the uniform, branding, or arena.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

LeBlonde James 10-15-2019 01:34 PM

Re: Accessories on Created Uniforms

Check the colors of the numbers on shorts in the uniform editor. They are usually red and blue. Haven't touched uniform editor this year but in past 2ks I would have this problem and that usually fixed it... Would trigger red and blue accessories even with numbers on shorts off.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

DonkeyJote 10-15-2019 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hargroverichie (Post 2049940114)
Check the colors of the numbers on shorts in the uniform editor. They are usually red and blue. Haven't touched uniform editor this year but in past 2ks I would have this problem and that usually fixed it... Would trigger red and blue accessories even with numbers on shorts off.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I'm actually using those numbers on this set, so they're already the proper colors.

wisdom less13 10-15-2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonkeyJote (Post 2049939564)
Is there any way to trigger it to recognize the colors on your created uniforms? It's fine on my away, the blue is kinda random, but alright, but my home and alt are all kinds of screwed up. I've tried changing some stuff up, but none of the options change. There's literally no blue or red anywhere in the uniform, branding, or arena.

I've been trying to find an answer to this as well. Haven't figured anything out yet...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app

DonkeyJote 10-15-2019 05:09 PM

I tried downloading designs that have accessory colors that are appropriate for them (team colors for the first 3 slots, then red and blue), but as soon as I change any color on them, the home is reverting to white slots, and the away is reverting to 3 of whatever the first slot was for that set. Away is totally fine. This is a weird glitch.

Bolt957 10-15-2019 05:22 PM

I think this got messed up through one of the previous updates. Before this, we had the correct accessory colors for Home and Road, but not the alternate. Now all three are a mess.

wisdom less13 10-15-2019 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolt957 (Post 2049940310)
I think this got messed up through one of the previous updates. Before this, we had the correct accessory colors for Home and Road, but not the alternate. Now all three are a mess.

I'm only having the issue on my alternate. This is wild...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app

BPM 81 10-15-2019 10:41 PM

man, I can't even upload images to make custom unis as the site has been broken for weeks now