Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=494)
-   -   Best PS4 Draft Classes (/forums/showthread.php?t=960434)

bailey4mvp 10-23-2019 10:50 PM

Best PS4 Draft Classes

Hey Guys and Girls,

I’m just looking for some feedback on the best PS4 Rosters our there at the moment, currently I am using C4’s and have made some edits to have it a little closer to where players are expected to be drafted this year and next.

I was tossing up between Bengals and BigGarmels and was just looking for some feed back.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B33ZYMEEZY 10-27-2019 07:11 PM

Re: Best PS4 Draft Classes

Of course I am biased but I really think that the draft classes I've made are the most realistic and accurate out there for PS4. For 2020 I've filled out all 7 rounds plus about 50 UDFA's and more on the way. Also have realistic ratings/traits and equipment for the players unlike most other classes. The best part is that I have classes from 2020 all the way up to 2024, all 7 full rounds, which are available to download under my PSN name: B33ZYMEEZY. Give them a try if you're looking for a realistic franchise experience and let me know what you think!

bailey4mvp 10-27-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B33ZYMEEZY (Post 2049951235)
Of course I am biased but I really think that the draft classes I've made are the most realistic and accurate out there for PS4. For 2020 I've filled out all 7 rounds plus about 50 UDFA's and more on the way. Also have realistic ratings/traits and equipment for the players unlike most other classes. The best part is that I have classes from 2020 all the way up to 2024, all 7 full rounds, which are available to download under my PSN name: B33ZYMEEZY. Give them a try if you're looking for a realistic franchise experience and let me know what you think!

How many superstar and star traits do you have and are they the most updated ratings in regards to the current college football season for example Joe Barrow and Chassion from LSU

B33ZYMEEZY 10-30-2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bailey4mvp (Post 2049951263)
How many superstar and star traits do you have and are they the most updated ratings in regards to the current college football season for example Joe Barrow and Chassion from LSU

It is pretty much in line with what you will see in the auto-generated classes that the game will give you, as far as the number of players at each development trait. I think it is roughly something like:
2-4 X-Factor
5-10 Superstar
30-50 Star

Like I said, they're in line with the Madden classes so it shouldn't really be overpowered in any way and the ratings are as well. No players over 80 overall and only about 10-15 over 75 overall per draft class.

I've been updating them about every 2 weeks during the season so it is pretty much as updated as you'll find. Burrow is projected early first round and Chaisson is projected in the first round as well I believe. Updating it mainly based on expert mock drafts but also accounting for other things like PFF College grades, prospect Lists, Rotoworld blurbs, individual game performances, etc..

Feedback is welcome of course.

Thanks!

Manning2Harrison 11-01-2019 12:01 PM

I took a look at the 2020 class and decided to use it to replace the one I had loaded earlier since it's more up-to-date with Burrow a first-rounder, etc.. Don't agree with all of the player rankings but real life has a habit of proving a lot of draft "experts" wrong.

B33ZYMEEZY 11-02-2019 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manning2Harrison (Post 2049955481)
I took a look at the 2020 class and decided to use it to replace the one I had loaded earlier since it's more up-to-date with Burrow a first-rounder, etc.. Don't agree with all of the player rankings but real life has a habit of proving a lot of draft "experts" wrong.

That's fair. The biggest thing I wanted to make sure I was doing was replicating the proportions for the development traits and overall ratings in order to keep a franchise mode balanced over multiple seasons. Not everyone will agree with the ratings on every player, but overall I think I did a pretty good job keeping it balanced, unlike many of the other draft classes out on the PS4 share, especially those that are for the years beyond 2020. After 2020 most of the classes out there are brutal and have no business being used in a franchise.

Steelers4190 11-02-2019 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B33ZYMEEZY (Post 2049956213)
That's fair. The biggest thing I wanted to make sure I was doing was replicating the proportions for the development traits and overall ratings in order to keep a franchise mode balanced over multiple seasons. Not everyone will agree with the ratings on every player, but overall I think I did a pretty good job keeping it balanced, unlike many of the other draft classes out on the PS4 share, especially those that are for the years beyond 2020. After 2020 most of the classes out there are brutal and have no business being used in a franchise.

I 100% agree here. Lots of draft classes our there that ruin the balance of CFM.

Shosum13 11-03-2019 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B33ZYMEEZY (Post 2049956213)

Ok after checking out your classes I'm going to roll with them for any franchises I start from here on out. These classes look really good from what I've seen. I was using BigGargamel's classes, his are really good to but he hasn't updated them based on performances so far this season. I'm glad to see another quality creator out their on the ps4, we don't have many options and I feel like most of the good creators are on xbox. Pretty much all of the top downloaded classes while they follow the ratings spread they way over inflated the dev traits in their classes which will ruin the balance of a franchise over time. Thanks for the work you've put in to these.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk