Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=498)
-   -   NBA 2K20 Roster Fix: The Realest Roster Update (/forums/showthread.php?t=960453)

Clutch0z 10-24-2019 03:34 PM

NBA 2K20 Roster Fix: The Realest Roster Update

This Roster Is In Production As We Speak..So Far I Got Done EVERY Generic Face Edited and Updated (They All Look Real,50+ CAPS)

Next Step Is Editing Team By Team To Make Everything As REAL as Possible,

Also I Will be Adding HeadBands To ALL players That are wearing them this season (And its Alot)

Should Be Done in a week or so

76ers Team Edit

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6XXa8b40vX0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bucks Team Edit

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mSH0EXKvFx4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Clippers Team Edit
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4eU4G7FNXGY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

agoldsmith2 10-24-2019 04:43 PM

Re: NBA 2K20 Roster Fix: The Realest Roster Update

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutch0z (Post 2049948671)

This Roster Is In Production As We Speak..So Far I Got Done EVERY Generic Face Edited and Updated (They All Look Real,50+ CAPS)

Next Step Is Editing Team By Team To Make Everything As REAL as Possible,

Also I Will be Adding HeadBands To ALL players That are wearing them this season (And its Alot)

Should Be Done in a week or so

wow, good looking out my friend. everyone follow this!:cheers444

Clutch0z 10-24-2019 06:05 PM

Did they patch this?...

Last year when i would import a player DNA to the draft class players that were wearing headbands i was able to get the headbands on guys....I tried this a few weeks ago and it was working...

Now i tried it on guys like Irving and it will not let the headbands go on them...Does anyone here know a work around? or a glitch to get the headbands on the players

*NVM* This glitch Does work it just seems it only works for some guys and some guys it wont work...
Like i just tried it with Blake Griffin and it works But For Irving, Mike Scott and others its not working so it will just be the luck of the draw with who i can and can't get headband updates for

natethebestever 10-24-2019 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutch0z (Post 2049948801)
Did they patch this?...

Last year when i would import a player DNA to the draft class players that were wearing headbands i was able to get the headbands on guys....I tried this a few weeks ago and it was working...

Now i tried it on guys like Irving and it will not let the headbands go on them...Does anyone here know a work around? or a glitch to get the headbands on the players

*NVM* This glitch Does work it just seems it only works for some guys and some guys it wont work...
Like i just tried it with Blake Griffin and it works But For Irving, Mike Scott and others its not working so it will just be the luck of the draw with who i can and can't get headband updates for

I noticed that as well for mike KCP he didn’t have it on edit screen but once i loaded it up in the game he had it on it’s weird i think it’s cause 2k has a headband on them already and the frequency is prolly sometimes and not often and always

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Clutch0z 10-24-2019 11:00 PM

Just want to know...What do you guys feel about Player Measurements? Do you think its Wise to go by the NBA.com? I Feel 2k Does that but makes some players 1 inch taller cause of shoes...Like Tobias Harris is Listed 6"8 But 6"9 in the game...But guys like Embiid are 7 foot on NBA.com and are also 7 feet in the game?...

I am thinking atm i will just stick to NBA.coms measurements and forget the shoes for now unless you guys think its wise to put an extra inch with the shoes

Clutch0z 10-24-2019 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natethebestever (Post 2049948931)
I noticed that as well for mike KCP he didn’t have it on edit screen but once i loaded it up in the game he had it on it’s weird i think it’s cause 2k has a headband on them already and the frequency is prolly sometimes and not often and always

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Its Annoying Af lol we are in 2020 and they don't have an option to edit headbands on players...Its pretty dumb...

I am also annoyed cuz Montrezl Harrell looks dumb af without the headband and you can't edit it on him this game...But maybe its cuz of what you said that its on them but only "sometimes" but even that is weird Kuz Some of these guys always have headbands on

ricardo.13 10-24-2019 11:45 PM

Try to udpate hotzones, acessories(T.Young still not have arm sleeves and compression pant on one leg), tendencies and assign plays. Somebody knows if Bed still working on 2K?
There are no update acessories(only headbands).

Zeke11 10-24-2019 11:58 PM

Editing team by team to make it real

Just looking real? Or are you editing stats/badges etc?

Also, one week? Sheesh man U are a beast lol