Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   FIFA 20 Patch 1.07 Available Now For PC, PS4 & Xbox One - Patch Notes Here (/forums/showthread.php?t=960953)

Steve_OS 11-05-2019 12:12 PM

FIFA 20 Patch 1.07 Available Now For PC, PS4 & Xbox One - Patch Notes Here

FIFA 20 game update 1.07 is available now for PC and should be available for Xbox...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

Azamien 11-05-2019 02:48 PM

Re: New FIFA 20 Patch Available Now For PC, Soon For PS4, Xbox One - Patch Notes Here

I would have hoped for more career mode fixes. I finished a season in career mode the other day and I failed two of my season objectives because they were bugged. One of my goals was to promote four newly-signed youth players and play them in a total of twenty matches, and I far surpassed those numbers (despite that being a ridiculous goal that shows no understanding of how academies work) but I failed it because it never counted those players as having been promoted, let alone played. The other goal was to make the MLS quarter-final. I lost in the semi-final and it said I didn't make the quarter-final. :y11:

If two of my goals were bugged out on the first season I completed, I can't imagine how many are in the game that just don't work.

JayD 11-05-2019 02:51 PM

Re: New FIFA 20 Patch Available Now For PC, Soon For PS4, Xbox One - Patch Notes Here

3 career mode fixes in two patches. Looks like career mode is starting to take a back seat to all other modes again

KG 11-06-2019 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 2049959158)
3 career mode fixes in two patches. Looks like career mode is starting to take a back seat to all other modes again

You’re not wrong in that it takes a backseat to FUT but I’m guessing that the fixes we want are a little bit more complicated than we think.

There’s A LOT of logic that goes into Career Mode and fixing one issue, as we’ve seen, can cause other serious issues if it’s not done correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyafc23 11-06-2019 08:48 AM

Do I need to start a new career mode to see new player faces ?

Mazz50 11-06-2019 08:50 AM

More than a month and a half have gone by and despite a sequences of patches offline tournaments- including the Champion’s league - are unplayable with a bug that provokes a crash when saving after approx 30 games (simmed or played). It’s unbelievable the lack of communication from EA on such a critical feature of the game and the *time that is elapsing and number of patches released *without a fix. For many offline players this makes the game almost unplayable...

DavidC82 11-07-2019 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazz50 (Post 2049959773)
More than a month and a half have gone by and despite a sequences of patches offline tournaments- including the Champion’s league - are unplayable with a bug that provokes a crash when saving after approx 30 games (simmed or played). It’s unbelievable the lack of communication from EA on such a critical feature of the game and the *time that is elapsing and number of patches released *without a fix. For many offline players this makes the game almost unplayable...

Well, actually barely a month!

Have you fedback to the Devs via official feedback routes?

ComeAllWithin 11-07-2019 06:10 AM

Any PC career mode players know if the patch retroactively fixes the table alignment issue or if a new save is required?