Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Injuries clearing in franchise (/forums/showthread.php?t=961182)

JayD 11-11-2019 09:50 PM

Injuries clearing in franchise

Anyone else notice that injuries are being reset after playing a game in franchise? I had 4 injuries going into week 1 and after I finished the game I checked the injury I had in game and that was the only one. Also, all other teams had 0. I did use super sim in game.

coach422001 11-12-2019 09:28 AM

Re: Injuries clearing in franchise

I've not seen this. injury status seems to be properly reducing week to week, some guys are suggested to come back early. Through six weeks now.

PhillyPhanatic14 11-12-2019 09:54 AM

Haven't noticed this. Seems to be working normally for mine. Frustrating that they took out the "pre-existing" injury option to clear injuries but it is what it is. They don't seem to want us to be able to control our CFMs.

GameBreaker35 11-13-2019 02:13 PM

I noticed this as well. I was trying to complete a dev scenario with my HB in an online league, and they happen to get injured during a play — abdominal tear, unable to return. I was relieved to have completed the scenario with that play, but bummed that I lost him for what I thought would be significant time.

After the game, he wasn’t even in the injury reports, and there wasn’t a mention of it on my task list. I’ll take it I guess, but I would guess that it’s probably broken now given cfm’s track record.