Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment & Technology (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Disney+ (/forums/showthread.php?t=961193)

Smallville102001 11-12-2019 01:31 PM

Disney+

I am pretty surprised we dont have a thread for Disney+ streaming services. The app came out last night. Not sure what time you where able to start watching but I did watch the Mandalorian last night and I also made a watch list last night of a lot of older cartoons I grew up with but have not seen in a long time like ducktails, mighty ducks, tail spin etc. There are also stuff I grew up on that was under fox that is now on hear sense Disney now owns fox like the 90's Spiderman cartoon. I am looking forward to like living my child hood over again. With how much Disney has done over the years there is a lot to watch and for only $7 a month its pretty darn good. I known there are some bugs right now but I guess for day 1 that is not a surprise. Any one else using Disney+?

tdawg3782 11-12-2019 02:00 PM

Re: Disney+

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smallville102001 (Post 2049964645)
I am pretty surprised we dont have a thread for Disney+ streaming services. The app came out last night. Not sure what time you where able to start watching but I did watch the Mandalorian last night and I also made a watch list last night of a lot of older cartoons I grew up with but have not seen in a long time like ducktails, mighty ducks, tail spin etc. There are also stuff I grew up on that was under fox that is now on hear sense Disney now owns fox like the 90's Spiderman cartoon. I am looking forward to like living my child hood over again. With how much Disney has done over the years there is a lot to watch and for only $7 a month its pretty darn good. I known there are some bugs right now but I guess for day 1 that is not a surprise. Any one else using Disney+?

I'm all signed up. I just have to wait until I get off work to check it out. Can't wait to be honest.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

Smallville102001 11-12-2019 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdawg3782 (Post 2049964667)
I'm all signed up. I just have to wait until I get off work to check it out. Can't wait to be honest.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

What are you going to watch first? Right now I am watching mighty ducks cartoon. I may watch lady and the tramp live action movie when I get home tonight from work got a later shift today and was not sure if I was going to have enough time to finish it if I tried to watch it this morning and I dont like to start watching something and stop and then going back later. I like to watch stuff from start to finish.

tarheelguy4736 11-12-2019 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smallville102001 (Post 2049964676)
What are you going to watch first? Right now I am watching mighty ducks cartoon. I may watch lady and the tramp live action movie when I get home tonight from work got a later shift today and was not sure if I was going to have enough time to finish it if I tried to watch it this morning and I dont like to start watching something and stop and then going back later. I like to watch stuff from start to finish.

Are the actual The Mighty Ducks movies on there?

TheShizNo1 11-12-2019 02:32 PM

I saw D2 and D3 but didn't check to see if they were available to watch right now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Smallville102001 11-12-2019 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarheelguy4736 (Post 2049964687)
Are the actual The Mighty Ducks movies on there?

All 3 of them are listed but I am not sure if you can watch them right away or not has some movies are listed but say like coming on such and such date because of the fact that some things are still tied up with contracts for other services like Netflix for example.

tarheelguy4736 11-12-2019 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smallville102001 (Post 2049964691)
All 3 of them are listed but I am not sure if you can watch them right away or not has some movies are listed but say like coming on such and such date because of the fact that some things are still tied up with contracts for other services like Netflix for example.

Thanks. I am sure at some point they will be available. The more I see the list of stuff currently on there, the more I want to get it. Just dont know if I can convince my wife to get another streaming service lol.

LetsGoBucs 11-12-2019 06:41 PM

Watching SpiderMan and His Amazing Friends from 1982. One of my all-time favorite cartoons!

Waiting for my wife to get home to watch the Mandalorian.