Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=498)
-   -   Eaglerock562 NBA2K20 MyLeague Guide (/forums/showthread.php?t=961333)

Eaglerock562 11-16-2019 11:58 AM

Eaglerock562 NBA2K20 MyLeague Guide

For those who remember back for 2K12, 2K13 and 2K14 I put out an Association Guide for users of all consoles to use in order to play and have an accurate Association file and since the name has been changed to MyLeague I have been working for months on a MyLeague Guide for 2K20 for users of all consoles to use. The roster that I had been editing for MyLeague was the out of the box roster and while I have done all the editing I planned on doing to that file I have also saved a roster file that 2K released that included the new and current player height and weight changes. Since there hasnt been alot of player movement so far to begin the season it wasnt very hard to edit the teams back to their opening night sets. Also included were players who initially were not in the game. I've also included many of the CAPs that ck10 created that were training camp cuts. I've also went through and edited all teams coaching staffs so they are currently accurate. All generic staff members have been removed and replaced with actual staff members from current teams. (For example current assistant athletic trainers have been put in for all the generic athletic trainers who you could hire).

I will be posting certain MyLeague Guide information in this thread but for anyone who would like the entire guide you can send me a private message and include your email that I can send it to. My NBA2K20 MyLeague Guide is both a word document and excel spreadsheet.

Eaglerock562 11-17-2019 02:19 AM

Re: Eaglerock562 NBA2K20 MyLeague Guide

Anyone who has sent me a private message with their email for the MyLeague Guide I have just sent it to your emails. Enjoy.

dkemp 11-17-2019 06:09 PM

Can i get the guide [email protected]

Eaglerock562 11-17-2019 09:20 PM

To everyone who has sent me a private message over the last 24 hours I have sent you the NBA2K20 MyLeague Guide. Check your emails.

Eaglerock562 11-18-2019 07:09 PM

Anyone who sent me a private message in the past 24 hours check your emails.

KillahThaBoss 11-18-2019 08:21 PM

Can i get a guide [email protected]

vetmin 11-18-2019 11:18 PM

Would love to have this. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

auburnfan2 11-19-2019 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eaglerock562 (Post 2049967623)
For those who remember back for 2K12, 2K13 and 2K14 I put out an Association Guide for users of all consoles to use in order to play and have an accurate Association file and since the name has been changed to MyLeague I have been working for months on a MyLeague Guide for 2K20 for users of all consoles to use. The roster that I had been editing for MyLeague was the out of the box roster and while I have done all the editing I planned on doing to that file I have also saved a roster file that 2K released that included the new and current player height and weight changes. Since there hasnt been alot of player movement so far to begin the season it wasnt very hard to edit the teams back to their opening night sets. Also included were players who initially were not in the game. I've also included many of the CAPs that ck10 created that were training camp cuts. I've also went through and edited all teams coaching staffs so they are currently accurate. All generic staff members have been removed and replaced with actual staff members from current teams. (For example current assistant athletic trainers have been put in for all the generic athletic trainers who you could hire).

I will be posting certain MyLeague Guide information in this thread but for anyone who would like the entire guide you can send me a private message and include your email that I can send it to. My NBA2K20 MyLeague Guide is both a word document and excel spreadsheet.

So you have no roster to download?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports