Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   FIFA 20 Patch 1.09 Available Now For PC, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Patch Notes Here (/forums/showthread.php?t=961432)

Steve_OS 11-19-2019 01:35 PM

FIFA 20 Patch 1.09 Available Now For PC, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Patch Notes Here

FIFA 20 game update 1.09 is available now for PC and should be available for Xbox...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

Entiae 11-19-2019 02:49 PM

Re: New FIFA 20 Patch Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Here

First match post-patch. I see a bunch of green and red form arrows as I check the squads...

Everton have Pickford, Gbamin, Gomes and Bernard in the reserves (all red arrows). Richarlison on the bench (red arrow). 72-rated Stekelenburg in net.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

e. Simmed to the next match just to check the squads. Better, but Liverpool had 83-rated Ceballos in the reserves. Red arrow, again.

Simmed to the next match (Man City) and their starting XI was pretty much perfect. The bench too. No arrows.

Still though, that Everton squad has me a bit worried...

JayD 11-19-2019 03:13 PM

Re: New FIFA 20 Patch Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Entiae (Post 2049969692)
First match post-patch. I see a bunch of green and red form arrows as I check the squads...

Everton have Pickford, Gbamin, Gomes and Bernard in the reserves (all red arrows). Richarlison on the bench (red arrow). 72-rated Stekelenburg in net.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

e. Simmed to the next match just to check the squads. Better, but Liverpool had 83-rated Ceballos in the reserves. Red arrow, again.

Simmed to the next match (Man City) and their starting XI was pretty much perfect. The bench too. No arrows.

Still though, that Everton squad has me a bit worried...

Form arrows are not for career mode correct? All I see is one damn fix in career mode.

Also, let's not forget "soon for consoles" = at least a week.

Entiae 11-19-2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 2049969722)
Form arrows are not for career mode correct? All I see is one damn fix in career mode.

Also, let's not forget "soon for consoles" = at least a week.

Never seen them in CM before today (in this year's game).

JayD 11-19-2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Entiae (Post 2049969737)
Never seen them in CM before today (in this year's game).

Interesting. So it's in career mode? There have always been form arrows on the teem sheet but were removed and now added and are color coded.

PhillyPhanatic14 11-20-2019 10:10 AM

Re: FIFA 20 Patch 1.08 Available Now For PC, Soon For PS4 & Xbox One - Patch Notes He

They have patched the gameplay literally to death this year. While CM was trash at release, at least the gameplay was fun. Now it's just terrible.

JayD 11-20-2019 12:08 PM

Re: FIFA 20 Patch 1.08 Available Now For PC, Soon For PS4 & Xbox One - Patch Notes He

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14 (Post 2049970384)
They have patched the gameplay literally to death this year. While CM was trash at release, at least the gameplay was fun. Now it's just terrible.

Blame the complaining FUT kiddos

DBMcGee3 11-20-2019 04:54 PM

Yeesh, can't say that I like the sound of higher shooting and passing %s.* One of the things I like about FIFA this year is that the shooting isn't so OP'd (a la PES).* I can actually play a 20 minute game without seeing 5 or more goals, hopefully this doesn't change that.