Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   does anyone know the real reason Reggie Miller doesn't want to be part of 2K (/forums/showthread.php?t=961443)

GisherJohn24 11-19-2019 04:30 PM

does anyone know the real reason Reggie Miller doesn't want to be part of 2K

I thought maybe he didn't have kids or something, but then I looked it up, he has 3 kids, maybe they're not gamers and that's the reason. I believe if any of his kids were 2k fans, he'd be on the game...

CaseIH 11-19-2019 04:52 PM

Re: does anyone know the real reason Reggie Miller doesn't want to be part of 2K

Ive always wondered why Reggie refuses to be in NBA2k. I always wondered if maybe his sister had a falling out with 2k, back when she was a sideline reporter. Maybe he didnt like how he was rated back in the day when he use to be in the game:lol:

ksuttonjr76 11-19-2019 05:28 PM

Re: does anyone know the real reason Reggie Miller doesn't want to be part of 2K

Miller has never gave an official explanation. There's the rumor about his sister being somehow stiffed by 2KSports being the reason, and he's just being petty. He's just one of those players where you'll have to catch him at an event and then blindside him with the question. Honestly, I can't even think of him ever making an off-the-cuff comment about NBA 2K (i.e "If I was in the game....") when he does TV game commentary.

GisherJohn24 11-19-2019 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76 (Post 2049969869)
Miller has never gave an official explanation. There's the rumor about his sister being somehow stiffed by 2KSports being the reason, and he's just being petty. He's just one of those players where you'll have to catch him at an event and then blindside him with the question. Honestly, I can't even think of him ever making an off-the-cuff comment about NBA 2K (i.e "If I was in the game....") when he does TV game commentary.

Ooh that might be the reason! I say. Get over it Reggie. Take your money and run .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

keylo36 11-19-2019 06:11 PM

https://landonbuford.com/charles-bar...not-in-nba-2k/

According to this link he states the money hasn't been right.

RedmanR 11-19-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keylo36 (Post 2049969908)
https://landonbuford.com/charles-bar...not-in-nba-2k/

According to this link he states the money hasn't been right.

I DON'T blame them or any other player(s) NOT compensated what they seek. Secure the bag and or break bread so others can eat. . .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jmarcguy 11-20-2019 12:18 AM

I doubt the money he and Barkley are offered will get much better. I watched those guys play. I’d LOVE to have them in the game. I remember when they were just Nintendo pixels so it would be awesome to have them in. However,I wouldn’t expect younger gamers to care as much. If they don’t allow themselves to be put in soon, I doubt it will matter to most gamers. They’ll just be two ancient players from way back.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

tru11 11-20-2019 03:13 AM

all about money