Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   USER HEAD COACH FIRING (/forums/showthread.php?t=961518)

Teleo 11-21-2019 10:04 AM

USER HEAD COACH FIRING

To all -

In an offline franchise - if I either create or take control of an existing coach and putting the firing setting to on - how often does the user coach get fired? Is it accurate in the sense that if I don’t perform well for one or two seasons but given the grace to be better in the 3rd year or does the CPU fire you right away? I know some it can depend upon the goals you set at the beginning of the year but I wanted to hear about any scenarios that have been encountered from the community.

MasonOS95 11-21-2019 10:16 AM

Re: USER HEAD COACH FIRING

Seems goal based or mostly random
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teleo (Post 2049971291)
To all -

In an offline franchise - if I either create or take control of an existing coach and putting the firing setting to on - how often does the user coach get fired? Is it accurate in the sense that if I don’t perform well for one or two seasons but given the grace to be better in the 3rd year or does the CPU fire you right away? I know some it can depend upon the goals you set at the beginning of the year but I wanted to hear about any scenarios that have been encountered from the community.

Teleo 11-21-2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasonOS95 (Post 2049971299)
Seems goal based or mostly random

Thank you for your response - I would hope that it would be more goal and performance based and not just a random firing.

tommycoa 11-21-2019 06:50 PM

I see 4-6 firings after each season, and I’m in year 2025.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teleo (Post 2049971291)
To all -

tru11 11-22-2019 08:24 AM

dont think i ever have been fired in the history of this franchise.

cpu HCs ive seen getting fired.

baconbits11 11-22-2019 11:32 AM

Along with this, what happens when you are fired? Do you get a chance to take over another team?