Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   update question and roster question (/forums/showthread.php?t=961880)

Moose31 11-30-2019 03:25 PM

update question and roster question

the last 2 times I started nba live 19, it said it was updating the game. both times it did 13 updates that took several minutes. but the list in the update shows last update from august 2019. any idea what is going on with these supposed updates. any idea what the latest version of this game would be.

also i see they have some sort of updated rosters, but there are no rookies? is it possible to download community roster files similar to the way nba 2k does it.

thanks in advance

HoustonHarden 12-01-2019 01:58 PM

Re: update question and roster question

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose31 (Post 2049977579)
the last 2 times I started nba live 19, it said it was updating the game. both times it did 13 updates that took several minutes. but the list in the update shows last update from august 2019. any idea what is going on with these supposed updates. any idea what the latest version of this game would be.

also i see they have some sort of updated rosters, but there are no rookies? is it possible to download community roster files similar to the way nba 2k does it.

thanks in advance

Sorry but you have no options with Live 19. NBA contract resticts use of rookies for the new season being in a previous game and live has no roster sharing community for console