Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Minor things that could improve NCAA (/forums/showthread.php?t=96189)

Answerman21 09-16-2004 02:47 PM

Minor things that could improve NCAA

-Black shoes should have black shoe laces, USC is the only team I have ever seen have white shoe laces with black shoes.
-Add Nike and Adidas logos to wristbands and gloves.
-Add the offensive linesman knee brace.
-When a team has white face masks make it actually looks like the do on the field and not just in the other areas.
-Add different types of shoes for example Nike should have a couple styles of Nike shoes not just the generic looking Nike shoe that is in the game.
-Add elbow sleeve a lot of the RB use this instead of the rubber pad now.
-Elbow bands should be lowered to right before the elbow.
-Add all the different colored visors. Here is a link to all the different colr visors Oakley makes.

The following links have all sort of equipment, but if you just click on the link Helmet Accessories on the side of the screen you'll see the colors the have.

www.footballamerica.com

ndeezlo 09-16-2004 03:01 PM

Re: Minor things that could improve NCAA

Is this for real?

Hokie20 09-16-2004 03:03 PM

Sounds a bit too picky for me. I'd just rather play the game.

Psyblast 09-16-2004 03:15 PM

Come on guys, everybody has their preferences. If you don't care about minor things, don't check out the thread.

I happen to care about equipment. I think the arm accessories should be split up into Bicep, Elbow, Forearm, and Hand.

Also, they ALMOST have the visors right. They've got the dark and light right, but to tell the truth I've NEVER seen anyone wear a pure orange one. But if when making the orange they were going for the Sean Taylor or Willis McGahee look, they got it wrong. Those two wore orange tinted visors, which to me ar the coolest. Mixture of the orange and dark.

:waytogo:

BabyBoi8587 09-16-2004 03:48 PM

NO NO NO NO, i agree with everything ya'll are sayin except for one thing, all NCAA needs to do is add the MIRROR visor! Madden too now that i think about it. Also Madden needs to put the Triple-Double RB face mask that NCAA has, the one in NCAA is PERFECT

Answerman21 09-16-2004 03:50 PM

Thanks PSYBLAST I thought I was the only one in college I wore the silver looking visor like Rick Williams wore. I agree with you about seperating hand, forearm, elbow, bicep. The orange visor looks okay during the day in the game but at night it looks awful it should look the same at night as well. All the colored Oakley visors are reflective too, make the visors in the game look reflective. Fix Miami aka the U numbers, numbers 1, 2, 3, are all still wrong. Add Miami's new orange pants with white shoes and white sox, but keep the rest of them with the black shoes and black socks.

Psyblast 09-16-2004 04:05 PM

Also, the "U" on Miami's helmet is still too big.

ODogg 09-16-2004 04:51 PM

Is this football or dress up? LOL j/k