Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Challenged Call...Did it work??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=962038)

mfdoom911e 12-04-2019 01:22 PM

Challenged Call...Did it work???

this is the first time i tried to use this and obviously i was pretty confident......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2TB5kKwgdP0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

how's everyone's experienece in this option?

oh and by the way i dont know what update 2k did this time but it played really good.

Comduklakis 12-04-2019 02:52 PM

Re: Challenged Call...Did it work???

i use it fairly regularly just for fun. I've had two calls overturned but the glitch is that it jumps the ball up before I can see the jump after I overturn the fall call on me.

ItchyNscratchy 12-04-2019 10:56 PM

One time i used it to challenge a out of bounds call and it showed a totally different replay that wasnt even the correct play. Its definitely bugged as hell and i never had a call overturned.

JohnnyCash2015 12-04-2019 11:09 PM

I've won about half of my challenges but it's a waste of time because if you win, for the tip the camera angle doesn't allow you to see tip.

So you will win the challenge but lose the tip.

mfdoom911e 12-05-2019 02:58 AM

so basically all your comments lead to one thing..that this was not tested properly. good addition...bad execution.

thanks.

jeebs9 12-05-2019 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comduklakis (Post 2049980255)
i use it fairly regularly just for fun. I've had two calls overturned but the glitch is that it jumps the ball up before I can see the jump after I overturn the fall call on me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyCash2015 (Post 2049980667)
I've won about half of my challenges but it's a waste of time because if you win, for the tip the camera angle doesn't allow you to see tip.

So you will win the challenge but lose the tip.

Yeah the jump ball is messed up....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qF7Wd6g9GjU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
https://youtu.be/qF7Wd6g9GjU

fabel1331 12-06-2019 04:05 AM

If you want to challenge a call and are not sure if it's the right choice, you can go into replay mode and look for yourself if you're confident enough that the call gets overturned. with this method i had like 6 or 7 challenges and won all of them

mfdoom911e 12-06-2019 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabel1331 (Post 2049981625)
If you want to challenge a call and are not sure if it's the right choice, you can go into replay mode and look for yourself if you're confident enough that the call gets overturned. with this method i had like 6 or 7 challenges and won all of them

i was confident hence i post the clip as there is no way that is a foul. same like when you foul harden coz you touch his beard but this time you touch CP3's shadow i guess.

chcking replay and then checking the so called refs replay will show the same thing. if the program is broken or glitched then its broken. you telling me that in the clip i post is a foul???