Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   2k Deleted My Roster/Setting Said They Were Corrupt (/forums/showthread.php?t=962155)

405Cowboy 12-07-2019 06:59 PM

2k Deleted My Roster/Setting Said They Were Corrupt

Just had my custom rosters/settings reset to default saying files were corrupt? Why does this crap happen?

405Cowboy 12-07-2019 07:05 PM

Re: 2k Deleted My Roster/Setting Said They Were Corrupt

This is the second time this has happened. It said all files were corrupt rosters/settings and everything is back to default.

vetmin 12-07-2019 10:01 PM

What system?

Baebae32 12-09-2019 09:53 AM

Mine have been deleted as well. Three times. I am on PS4

lorenzobohannon 12-09-2019 01:31 PM

Mine have been deleted too for the same reason. Does anyone know if you share the roster or settings if you would be able to download them again. Last time my rosters weren’t uploaded to 2k share and I lost everything.

WarMMA 12-09-2019 01:57 PM

Same thing happened to me like a month ago. The best thing to do is save the your custom rosters/settings to the cloud storage so you can re-download in cases like these.

Freaks_34 12-09-2019 09:28 PM

Mine did the same Saturday. I closed the application. And restarted. All my files say no description. But I clicked on them and they all loaded luckily. I just resaved and deleted the others. IDK what causes it. I've never had the issue before. I didn't jt have a psn membership. What's my best way of making sure nothing gets completely corrupted. Ive been working on a roster set for 2 months or so

Funkycorm 12-10-2019 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freaks_34 (Post 2049984213)
Mine did the same Saturday. I closed the application. And restarted. All my files say no description. But I clicked on them and they all loaded luckily. I just resaved and deleted the others. IDK what causes it. I've never had the issue before. I didn't jt have a psn membership. What's my best way of making sure nothing gets completely corrupted. Ive been working on a roster set for 2 months or so

You are also able to save to an external USB drive.