Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   FIFA 20: Patch 1.09 and 1.10 Impressions (/forums/showthread.php?t=962200)

ChaseB 12-09-2019 09:00 AM

FIFA 20: Patch 1.09 and 1.10 Impressions

Ten patches in nearly two and a half months is impressive for a sports game. And...

Written By: Kevin Groves

Click here to view the article.

Mazz50 12-09-2019 11:16 AM

Ten patches and two and a half months after release and custom mode tournaments- including UCL - for offline players on all platforms are unplayable with game crashing when attempting save after approx 25/30 games (either simulated or played).....and EA still not responding to people complaining, asking a refund or just wondering if/when it will be fixed.. To say Fifa20 is a letdown is an understatement. For a lot of offline players it has been a fraud!

seegoblu 12-10-2019 09:14 AM

Probably an unpopular opinion, but what has happened to this site? Since when has OS become all FUT/MUT all the time? The front page is full of information about the modes most(?) readers on here complain about the most. A disappointing development. I used to love to spend time here reading articles but now it looks like it's time to find a new sports gaming website.

DavidDawn 12-10-2019 09:29 AM

Re: FIFA 20: Patch 1.09 and 1.10 Impressions

Is the career mode fixed?

Suntan Superman 12-10-2019 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seegoblu (Post 2049984444)
Probably an unpopular opinion, but what has happened to this site? Since when has OS become all FUT/MUT all the time? The front page is full of information about the modes most(?) readers on here complain about the most. A disappointing development. I used to love to spend time here reading articles but now it looks like it's time to find a new sports gaming website.

I mean, I'd imagine they're tailoring their content towards what game modes are used the most. As far as I can tell, game-wise, the people who hate UT modes are still the vocal minority. It's the feedback paradigm, where people who are upset often have more to say than those whom are satisfied, so you won't find many people praising UT modes here.

That said, I can't say I've ever really found any of the articles in my 10+ years here that enamoring, I don't know what I really expect from them though either, so I can't really provide feedback to help improve them.

JayD 12-10-2019 11:53 AM

I love how they fixed the league tables by breaking them the other way.

SeaTownGamer 12-11-2019 12:14 AM

Quote:

This is exactly how I feel and rarely post in here. It’s even worse on Reddit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrsaito 12-11-2019 10:53 AM

Quote:

I've always thought that this site (meaaning the FIFA Forum) was relatively low impact traffic-wise when you consider the number of people world wide that purchase the game.