Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   What game modes would you include in UFC 4? (/forums/showthread.php?t=962296)

Leiqueros 12-11-2019 06:17 PM

What game modes would you include in UFC 4?

In UFC 4, in addition to the Career mode (G.O.A.T.), Tournament mode, Event mode, mode standing , KO mode, submission duel and others already included in UFC3, I hope there are new modes.

I would love a way to fight with the rules of boxing, that is, you can only use your hands to hit.

Another with the rules of Muay Thai, where you can use both hands and feet where there is a grip, but there is no fight on the ground.

I hope that these modes with their rules can be carried out in tournament mode, in event mode and in fight now.

What new ways would you like to see in the new game?

Gion 12-11-2019 07:00 PM

Re: What game modes would you include in UFC 4?

Expect a lot of universe mode responses if people arent too tired of continously replying to wishlist threads
In a perfect world, and related to your suggestion, I'd pick my martial art discipline modes https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d.php?t=949917
But goddammit I want ultimate fights to come back! I just want to relive the sports greatest moments with footage and objectives

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app

aholbert32 12-11-2019 07:01 PM

Ultimate fights was so damn fun. Loved that mode.

Haz____ 12-11-2019 08:07 PM

A universe mode could be cool. I've never really done the universe thing, but my coworker is always talking about his WWE universe, and makes it seem pretty cool for fight nerds/ wrestling nerds to get into.

A Pride mode would be crazy sweet. They already own the license/ rights to it, correct?

Please god a better Career though. I had so much fun in UD3 career, played through it like 10 times at least... but had to literally force myself through UFC 3's career, just to be able to say I've finished it. It's just really unenganging.

Recently played through 2 FNC legacy modes. I had a loy of fun, but honestly it wasn't that great. Played through twice and never once faught a real boxer, lol. Like 100 fights of nothing but cafs. I had fun just doing my own role-playing with it, and it's STILL better than UFC 3's-- but man, im dyyyyyyying for a good career mode rn.

I honestly feel like we were bamboozled with the career in UFC 3. All these clips of press conferences and whatnot, but in reality we got basically nothing new or exciting. And the press conference thing really wasn't even a thing.

*Edit*
SIM MODE

Lakers 24 7 12-11-2019 08:09 PM

Simulation mode/option for online fights.

All the features from EA MMA including online fight cards.

aholbert32 12-11-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haz____ (Post 2049985613)
A universe mode could be cool. I've never really done the universe thing, but my coworker is always talking about his WWE universe, and makes it seem pretty cool for fight nerds/ wrestling nerds to get into.

A Pride mode would be crazy sweet. They already own the license/ rights to it, correct?

Please god a better Career though. I had so much fun in UD3 career, played through it like 10 times at least... but had to literally force myself through UFC 3's career, just to be able to say I've finished it. It's just really unenganging.

Recently played through 2 FNC legacy modes. I had a loy of fun, but honestly it wasn't that great. Played through twice and never once faught a real boxer, lol. Like 100 fights of nothing but cafs. I had fun just doing my own role-playing with it, and it's STILL better than UFC 3's-- but man, im dyyyyyyying for a good career mode rn.

I honestly feel like we were bamboozled with the career in UFC 3. All these clips of press conferences and whatnot, but in reality we got basically nothing new or exciting. And the press conference thing really wasn't even a thing.

*Edit*
SIM MODE

Rights but not the fighters and what sucks is that over the past few years they've cut or had people retire (Mark Hunt for example) who they couldve created Pride versions of.

MacGowan 12-11-2019 10:03 PM

Pride mode sounds sweet, but the ultimate for me would be create-a-venue. That way you could create Pride, Old UFC, WEC, Strikeforce, Invicta, etc. I've seen some incredible screenshots of WWE venues from the 80s on the W2K forums here

If they don't want us making bellator, ONE venues, then just set up some roadblocks like they've done with the CAFs

NEWSS 12-12-2019 02:46 AM

Undisputed series had a mode where you had to kind of recreate real fights outcomes, it was pretty fun and challenging (if you did it you'd download fights clips).