Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=556)
-   -   Removing Custom Game Settings (/forums/showthread.php?t=962394)

johnnydrum 12-14-2019 07:35 AM

Removing Custom Game Settings

Well despite promising myself that i wouldnt get into another year of "Slider Madness", I have found myself filling all 10 user preferences with an array of "nearly right sliders"....to the point that any save s to my GamePlay sliders now mean I have to over write the others...…
Is there a way to DELETE unwanted slider settings?
Also, if I completely decide to "start again", but DONT WANT TO LOSE MY ROSTER EDITS/SAVED CUSTOM ROSTER, can I delete my profile, but retain my Roster work.
As always THANK YOU for your help, and sorry if my constant questions are an annoyance.

GetThePuckOut 12-14-2019 07:57 AM

Re: Removing Custom Game Settings

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnydrum (Post 2049987240)
Well despite promising myself that i wouldnt get into another year of "Slider Madness", I have found myself filling all 10 user preferences with an array of "nearly right sliders"....to the point that any save s to my GamePlay sliders now mean I have to over write the others...…
Is there a way to DELETE unwanted slider settings?
Also, if I completely decide to "start again", but DONT WANT TO LOSE MY ROSTER EDITS/SAVED CUSTOM ROSTER, can I delete my profile, but retain my Roster work.
As always THANK YOU for your help, and sorry if my constant questions are an annoyance.

I think only on PS4 you can delite your Profile and you won’t lose your roster and franchise file.

No chance on Xbox one....