Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Comprehensive list of superstar abilities? (/forums/showthread.php?t=963470)

Napoleon10 01-15-2020 10:01 AM

Comprehensive list of superstar abilities?

I've googled around and I can't seem to find a comprehensive list of all abilities. I would think this info would be out there somewhere. Can anyone assist?

Shosum13 01-15-2020 10:44 AM

Re: Comprehensive list of superstar abilities?

Check out the thread in the link below, this is a great franchise guide. It includes all of the x factor and superstar abilities and even what archetypes you need to be to get each one:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...hise-tips.html

Mattanite 01-17-2020 12:13 PM

Cheers [emoji23]

Sent from my H3113 using Operation Sports mobile app

Shosum13 01-17-2020 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattanite (Post 2050008151)
Cheers [emoji23]

Cheers! lol

Hey you put together a great guide, I've probably used it more this madden than previous versions probably because of the addition of abilities to the game. Your guide has been a big help in figuring out how I want to progress a player to get certain abilities, or what kind of player I want to target in free agency or the draft in hopes I get a breakout scenario. This has been an especially big help for my online league where abilities play a huge part with 32 owners in the league.

Napoleon10 01-18-2020 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattanite (Post 2050008151)
Cheers [emoji23]

Major props on the guide bro. Best one I've seen and I love that you describe what the abilities do as well. Keep it up!

Mattanite 01-20-2020 03:58 AM

Urghhhh the online league arms race for abilities. My Rams team has had 3 breakout scenarios in 3 seasons and very little in season dev so I'm running a team of low abilities that just can't compete come playoffs.

Having done the guide and played a lot of madden I think abilities are OP and understand why leagues turn them off now.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shosum13 (Post 2050008190)
Cheers! lol

Hey you put together a great guide, I've probably used it more this madden than previous versions probably because of the addition of abilities to the game. Your guide has been a big help in figuring out how I want to progress a player to get certain abilities, or what kind of player I want to target in free agency or the draft in hopes I get a breakout scenario. This has been an especially big help for my online league where abilities play a huge part with 32 owners in the league.

Shosum13 01-20-2020 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattanite (Post 2050009814)
Urghhhh the online league arms race for abilities. My Rams team has had 3 breakout scenarios in 3 seasons and very little in season dev so I'm running a team of low abilities that just can't compete come playoffs.

Having done the guide and played a lot of madden I think abilities are OP and understand why leagues turn them off now.

Yea the arms race for abilities has gotten crazy and it can really make a huge difference. Hopefully they do a lot of work for madden 21 balancing abilities or just get rid of them entirely. Most abilities are definitely OP, the worst ones are pretty much any pass rush ability and escape artist on defense, on offense escape artist, human joystick, jukebox, spin cycle are all super OP.

I'd say Enforcer is probably by far the worst one of all of them because of how game changing fumbles are. The owner in our league that has Keanu Neal already has 15 forced fumbles through 11 games in the season we are in.

One of the other users in my division after trading for Stephon Gilmore for pennies on the dollar now has a defense that features 2 superstar and above CBs, 2 superstar+ safeties, and 2 superstar+ edge rushers, it gets hectic to play against that. Our league is now up to 240 superstar & x factor players and we're still in the middle of season 3.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mattanite 01-20-2020 06:25 PM

That's nothing [emoji23] I had 21 fumbles with Harri the Hitman in the first season but at least EA did an update and his two best are 10ff and 11ff in a season after that. It's HUGE come playoffs as the best coaches minimise turnovers but you can't avoid Enforcers unless you flat out refuse to pass to a whole section of field.

A pass rusher without pass rush ability is not worth the money that high an OVR will ask. A db with tip drill and acrobat at least has some value.

The coin toss on leap frog vs human joystick for tier2 elusive backs is hilarious. Literally a 50/50 gamble on the best vs worst offensive ability in the game [emoji23]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shosum13 (Post 2050010096)
Yea the arms race for abilities has gotten crazy and it can really make a huge difference. Hopefully they do a lot of work for madden 21 balancing abilities or just get rid of them entirely. Most abilities are definitely OP, the worst ones are pretty much any pass rush ability and escape artist on defense, on offense escape artist, human joystick, jukebox, spin cycle are all super OP.

I'd say Enforcer is probably by far the worst one of all of them because of how game changing fumbles are. The owner in our league that has Keanu Neal already has 15 forced fumbles through 11 games in the season we are in.

One of the other users in my division after trading for Stephon Gilmore for pennies on the dollar now has a defense that features 2 superstar and above CBs, 2 superstar+ safeties, and 2 superstar+ edge rushers, it gets hectic to play against that. Our league is now up to 240 superstar & x factor players and we're still in the middle of season 3.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk