Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   Momentum and Scripting... EA banned my post. (/forums/showthread.php?t=963494)

FCBstef1990 01-16-2020 04:48 AM

Momentum and Scripting... EA banned my post.

Hi all,

Long time fifa player here, I thought ea had reduced the amount of rubber banding, or "scripting" but it seems to be ever present.

I've literally been beating 89 rated squads with 79 rated teams on the regular and I can just tell that the opposition is being scripted against.

So my question is, why grind and play the game spending ridiculous time on SBC and icon swaps etc, when a team of non rare players will most likely play a lot better than a 90+ rated squad?

Also if any of the top boys know how to play around scripting (if you're the one being scripted against) it would be hugely appreciated!!

Thanks in advance.

OhMrHanky 01-20-2020 12:22 AM

Re: Momentum and Scripting... EA banned my post.

U know, I’ve wondered about this in seasons, before. Like, if I’m in division 3, is it possible to get matched up with someone in division 5, let’s say? Meaning, he’s probably a worse player, but he’s the next available player or something, and so maybe we get matched up? And, if so, does the game give him a boost? I’ve played plenty of matches where the ball would NOT bounce my way EVER. And, I just got that scripted feeling. And, it occurred to me that maybe I was matched up against a lesser opponent, and therefore they get a boost?

And, let me be clear, I’ve felt myself having a boost before. They’ve often come after a losing streak. Or, I’m going for a division title or something, and my team just feels a little juiced. Crisper passes, better timing, every shot is a goal kind of stuff.

So, yeah, I think there’s some scripting and momentum in the game for sure, actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk