Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Baseball Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   R.B.I. Baseball 20 Features and Screenshots Revealed, Release Date Set For March 16 (/forums/showthread.php?t=963565)

Steve_OS 01-18-2020 03:50 PM

R.B.I. Baseball 20 Features and Screenshots Revealed, Release Date Set For March 16

The official Nintendo website has revealed some of the features coming to R.B.I. Baseball 20, including...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

boomhauertjs 01-18-2020 04:11 PM

Re: R.B.I. Baseball 20 Features and Screenshots Revealed, Release Date Set For March

Glad to see they are updating the pitching controls. The old RBI style was fun for nostalgia at first, but it’s really dated. I’ll definitely check it out for iOS. Hopefully they fix the pitcher stamina which seems to always be an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

nymets2020 01-18-2020 04:32 PM

Re: R.B.I. Baseball 20 Features and Screenshots Revealed, Release Date Set For March

I am thinking about purchasing this year. Few questions:

How often do rosters update and how well done are the rosters?
Can I personally Create a player and can I edit rosters myself?

I still am playing the last Show on the Playstation Vita but thinking I need to move over. Let me know. Thanks.

DJ 01-18-2020 05:05 PM

Broadcast camera angle for pitching and the ability to choose pitch types are big additions for this game. Looking forward to this game after really enjoying 19.

Eyeman79 01-19-2020 11:51 AM

RBI needs to avoid a head to head comparison with The Show because they can't win.* The legends thing sounds interesting, as long as it's utilized properly, not some pointless "play now" mode. A long time ago Hardball 5 offered a legends league that was good maybe a retro seasons mode. After all aren't they the "official" MLB game?

sammysosa 01-19-2020 04:05 PM

I’m hoping that this game will let us edit the players like adding accessories and uniforms..

Caulfield 01-19-2020 04:30 PM

Groovy Soundtrack? what is this R.B.I. '70?

nymets2020 01-19-2020 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammysosa (Post 2050009476)
I’m hoping that this game will let us edit the players like adding accessories and uniforms..

This is what I hoping for before I buy. Can I edit the rosters myself and Create players?