Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Xbox one s (/forums/showthread.php?t=963752)

drae2 01-24-2020 04:45 PM

Xbox one s

I just purchaced a xbox one s..how big of a difference is there between the original xbox one graphics wise? I have a 4k tv that supports hdr10.

LocDawg5050 01-24-2020 05:08 PM

Re: Xbox one s

Perfomace wise it's the same....visually the colors of the unis...the weather/sky look stunning. The sweat on skin look likenits really dripping off the players.....Color rush unis are sick.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

OhMrHanky 01-25-2020 03:16 AM

I don’t want to rain on your parade, but it’s really the Xbox one X where u see some difference. And, it’s more about the performance. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but the original, s, and x are all going to ‘look’ the same. They all support 4K hdr, I believe.

But, the performance is fantastic in the X. While some might not notice the little things, I still remember when I first played M18 on the X. I was amazed at the ‘smoothness’ of the animations. Madden can be a jagged mess sometimes. And, the players can sort of ‘hiccup’ or something. The X smoothed that s—t right out. It’s otherwise a really small thing, but it makes a world of difference just not seeing madden stutter from time to time as it has for years.

Anyways, the X is totally worth it if u have the funds and is a much better upgrade than the S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayhawkerStL 01-25-2020 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhMrHanky (Post 2050013135)
I don’t want to rain on your parade, but it’s really the Xbox one X where u see some difference. And, it’s more about the performance. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but the original, s, and x are all going to ‘look’ the same. They all support 4K hdr, I believe.

No, this is inaccurate.

The One S does 4K for DVDs and streaming media, but not games. It also adds HDR, and I think this carries over to games.

Only the X supports HDR and 4K gaming.