Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Kobe Bryant, daughter Gianna, and several others die in helicopter crash (/forums/showthread.php?t=963824)

Master Live 013 01-26-2020 05:52 PM

Re: Kobe Bryant, daughter Gianna, and three others die in helicopter crash

Sheriff here says the manifest of helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant indicates 9 people were aboard.
— Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) January 26, 2020

JazzMan 01-26-2020 05:53 PM

Re: Kobe Bryant, daughter Gianna, and at least three others die in helicopter crash

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ojandpizza 01-26-2020 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GisherJohn24 (Post 2050014079)
i won't post it, I don't want to offend anyone ,but apparently there is a 2017 cartoon that predicted his death. I just watched it. Very creepy. It's all over youtube now.

R.I.P BTW

WTF it’s even a helicopter [emoji2359]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GisherJohn24 01-26-2020 05:57 PM

Re: Kobe Bryant reportedly died in helicopter crash

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eaglerock562 (Post 2050014018)
I am hoping that after this sudden tragic news … heres hoping that 2K can do something for 2K21 and possibly do something in his honor like they did in 2K12 towards Jordan. I think in 2K12 when you started the game up you had the Michael Jordan / Chicago Bulls entrance theme and presentation and then you could play as an one of those 6 championship teams. I hope that 2K could do something like that in 2K21 in honor of Kobe and possibly let users play as any one of those 5 championship teams that he was on. RIP Black Mamba … I had the greatest pleasure of meeting you twice and you will always be the on the Mount Rushmore of professional basketball.

they absolutely should. I hope they just don't they don't start thinking "VC" attitude when they give us a great mode. I loved teh Lebron mode in 14 and the Jordan mode obviously in 11.

GisherJohn24 01-26-2020 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ojandpizza (Post 2050014087)
WTF it’s even a helicopter [emoji2359]

yes sir, that freaked me out. Apparently a guy tweeted it too back in 2012. I don't know what to think anymore! Crazy stuff though.

Jr. 01-26-2020 06:01 PM

Re: Kobe Bryant, daughter Gianna, and at least three others die in helicopter crash

I just keep thinking about the kids on board. How awful it must feel as a parent to not be able to protect them in that moment.

My heart sinks everytime I think about what those final moments must've been like. Thinking the helicopter is going down and you can't protect your kid from it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Operation Sports mobile app

ojandpizza 01-26-2020 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GisherJohn24 (Post 2050014089)
yes sir, that freaked me out. Apparently a guy tweeted it too back in 2012. I don't know what to think anymore! Crazy stuff though.

Stuff like that always freaks me out..

ojandpizza 01-26-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jr. (Post 2050014090)
I just keep thinking about the kids on board. How awful it must feel as a parent to not be able to protect them in that moment.

My heart sinks everytime I think about what those final moments must've been like. Thinking the helicopter is going down and you can't protect your kid from it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Operation Sports mobile app

Reporting 9 people now.. here’s to hoping it’s not more kids..