Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Racing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing Launches on February 14 For Xbox One and Playstation 4 - Features, Trailer & Screenshots (/forums/showthread.php?t=964435)

TCrouch 02-05-2020 12:19 PM

Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing Launches on February 14 For Xbox One and Playstation 4 - Features, Trailer & Screenshots

Tony Stewart, who was just recently inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame, is getting into...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

Steve_OS 02-05-2020 04:57 PM

Re: Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing Launches on February 14 For Xbox One and Playsta

Nice find TC! I just tagged it to the homepage, added a bunch of screenshots and the features list. Sounds promising. What's your vibe?

stocksy 02-05-2020 05:51 PM

Re: Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing Launches on February 14 For Xbox One and Playsta

Hadn’t heard of this but will definitely be picking this up - shame no switch version

TCrouch 02-05-2020 05:52 PM

I'm excited, with some hesitation. I think the wings look weird (small), and the dirt racing in the recent NASCAR games wasn't anything I'd base a whole game around.

But a new dirt game is a new dirt game, so I'm still excited for it ;)

Richzilla 02-05-2020 06:55 PM

I will pick this up for sure.

I wonder if any "real" tracks will be included ?

I'm guessing Eldora being that the guy owns the track and fingers crossed that Knoxville would be in.

Hey it's 29 bucks so we will see.

jct32 02-05-2020 09:57 PM

Will get this game no matter what. Hopefully it is better than the last WoO game.

JMD 02-06-2020 08:36 AM

I had a sprint car racing game for the PC back when I was running windows 98 and it was a blast. It was called Dirt Track Racing Sprint Cars I'm hoping this one will be as good.

Just looked in the game closet still have it:
Untitled by Joe D, on Flickr

PackerScooter 02-06-2020 09:58 AM

This has potential.* It's good to see an experienced game developer on board.* I had a spring car racing game for an older console and I absolutely loved it.* It's all about driveability of the cars for me, love to see OS with a review of this once they get to play it.* Only downside is Tony Stewart is an arrogant, self absorbed POS.* I wonder if there will be a code so TS can run someone over again.