Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Racing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing Gameplay Video - Confirmed For PC via Steam (/forums/showthread.php?t=964533)

Steve_OS 02-07-2020 06:45 PM

Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing Gameplay Video - Confirmed For PC via Steam

Jeff Favignano has posted 40 minutes of gameplay footage from the recently announced, Tony Stewart's Sprint Car...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

dave360 02-08-2020 07:31 AM

Re: Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing Gameplay Video - Confirmed For PC via Steam

I'll be double dipping on this one for PC and for XBOX. I really enjoyed the dirt racing on NH. I just hope licensed tracks come as DLC.

PickledMink04 02-10-2020 11:01 AM

This looks like it might be a fun game.* Im excited for this one.* I do think that it is funny that this is a Tony Stewart game but the track that isnt owned by Tony Stewart is not in the game lol

PackerScooter 02-10-2020 12:40 PM

Re: Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing Gameplay Video - Confirmed For PC via Steam

I agree, it does look fun and I probably will purchase it. Minor criticism, much like the older versions of Nascar Heat, the cars, in this video, appear to "float" over the track. Nascar Heat's earlier versions had good racing, just not the best graphics. For $30 and a fan of dirt car racing, why not, right?