Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   MartialMind and UD3 (/forums/showthread.php?t=964885)

aholbert32 02-21-2020 02:19 PM

Re: MartialMind and UD3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haz____ (Post 2050031423)
What's weird is no one is saying, ~"Just remake UD3".

I think all we are saying, is give us the things UD3 actually did right, and by that I mean, just add what UD3 did well, to what EA UFC does so well, and *bam*, we get an insanely awesome game, with the best of both worlds.

8 years later, and there is still a lot of stuff UD3 has, that still hasn't been incorporated into EA UFC. That's a completely fair criticism, imo.

It's never been a blanket statement that "UD3 is better". But it does do some things better.

There is no shame in taking inspiration from the good things UD3 nailed.

Thats completely untrue. If I cared enough I would run a search and give you quote after quote where people have stated that here. In fact, your boy 1212 has said different variations of that multiple times. I'm gonna let it go though because I dont really care that much at this point.

We are anywhere from 3-6 mos from release (unless its a next gen release).

If the devs wanted to add a UD3 like grappling system....its been added by now.

If the devs want to add more fleshed out modes....its been added by now.

If they wanted to add a new sim stamina mode....its been added by now.

So talking about it at this point isnt going to matter one way or another. ****, the 40 people who regularly post here have been asking EA to do this for 3 plus years to pretty much zero results.

I want plenty of things from UD3 but there has to be a point where OS starts to recognize that maybe EA doesnt want to do it that way. Maybe they feel like those resources are better suited to go into other areas other than what the sim community wants.

Anyway, I'm ****ing up. I've been good about staying out of these convos and letting you guys talk in circles because its seems to be therapeutic for yall. The only reason I hopped in again was because GentlemanGhost hit on one of the MAJOR issues I had with Ud3 that no one seems to care about or discuss.

Haz____ 02-21-2020 02:35 PM

Your "MAJOR" issue, is something that is incredibly niche. I get that there is a core group that plays these games to run universes, but that is super niche.

If your biggest complain is that when you run the computer vs the computer, they finish each other too often, that's kind of an incredibly super niche complaint.

When playing couch fights with like minded friends, we had almost nothing but crazy tactical battles, that went to decisions all the time.

In fact, 1 of my all time favorite UD3 memories is fighting my best friend to a draw in the most epic video game fight I've ever had.

Now that being said, OBVIOUSLY a dated health system like UD3 has is not ideal. Please. I would bet money that not 1 person here thinks that.

WarMMA 02-21-2020 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aholbert32 (Post 2050031440)
Thats completely untrue. If I cared enough I would run a search and give you quote after quote where people have stated that here. In fact, your boy 1212 has said different variations of that multiple times. I'm gonna let it go though because I dont really care that much at this point.

So talking about it at this point isnt going to matter one way or another. ****, the 40 people who regularly post here have been asking EA to do this for 3 plus years to pretty much zero results.

I want plenty of things from UD3 but there has to be a point where OS starts to recognize that maybe EA doesnt want to do it that way. Maybe they feel like those resources are better suited to go into other areas other than what the sim community wants.

Anyway, I'm ****ing up. I've been good about staying out of these convos and letting you guys talk in circles because its seems to be therapeutic for yall. The only reason I hopped in again was because GentlemanGhost hit on one of the MAJOR issues I had with Ud3 that no one seems to care about or discuss.

Well for me, I never discussed this cuz EA UFC has already done this right. In EA UFC damage now recovers. When I talk UD3, the only things I harp about are what I think UD3 has done right and what I think EA can add to their game to make it better and more realistic. For example, ground rocks and the TKO system. That was done right by UD3 imo. Gave both the attacker and defender multiple options...you didn't just wiggle a stick to fill a meter. Now i'm in total disagreement with anyone saying just copy and paste anything, but EA taking the good things like that and adding their own twist to it would do just fine imo. For me it's all about trying to make EA UFC better tbh. I wanna be able to pick UFC 4 up knowing I probably won't be going back to UD3, cuz it's that much better than UD3.

MacGowan 02-21-2020 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haz____ (Post 2050031446)
If your biggest complain is that when you run the computer vs the computer, they finish each other too often, that's kind of an incredibly super niche complaint.

This is an incredibly niche game. Plenty people want a "management mode" in the same vein as other EA Sports games, an issues like that should be brought up

Not to mention you just said; there's nothing else to talk about. So I find it weird that you complain about bringing up things that are super niche.

1212headkick 02-21-2020 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarMMA (Post 2050031452)
Well for me, I never discussed this cuz EA UFC has already done this right. In EA UFC damage now recovers. When I talk UD3, the only things I harp about are what I think UD3 has done right and what I think EA can add to their game to make it better and more realistic. For example, ground rocks and the TKO system. That was done right by UD3 imo. Gave both the attacker and defender multiple options...you didn't just wiggle a stick to fill a meter. Now i'm in total disagreement with anyone saying just copy and paste anything, but EA taking the good things like that and adding their own twist to it would do just fine imo. For me it's all about trying to make EA UFC better tbh. I wanna be able to pick UFC 4 up knowing I probably won't be going back to UD3, cuz it's that much better than UD3.

What hes also not telling you is I've made polls and sources evidence saying that most people still say ud3 is better 🤷*♂️

aholbert32 02-21-2020 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haz____ (Post 2050031446)
Your "MAJOR" issue, is something that is incredibly niche. I get that there is a core group that plays these games to run universes, but that is super niche.

When playing couch fights with like minded friends, we had almost nothing but crazy tactical battles, that went to decisions all the time.

In fact, 1 of my all time favorite UD3 memories is fighting my best friend to a draw in the most epic video game fight I've ever had.

Now that being said, OBVIOUSLY a dated health system like UD3 has is not ideal. Please. I would bet money that not 1 person here thinks that.

I don’t play computer v. Computer.

I said it was ONE of my biggest issues not the biggest.

The only comments I’ve made in this thread have been AI related so your experiences playing couch fights with your friends doesn’t apply to what I was talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

aholbert32 02-21-2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarMMA (Post 2050031452)

Keep in mind, my statement wasn’t directed at everyone. There are plenty of reasonable people like you who have identified the aspects of UD3 they love and explained why they think it’s should be added.

There are others when have just outright demanded that EA duplicate UD3. Anyone can find them with a simple search.

Anyway, people can have at it. Like i said, if this discussion makes people feel better who am I to get in the way of that. But if people are expecting a discussion today to affect ufc4, they are bound to be disappointed.

1212headkick 02-21-2020 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aholbert32 (Post 2050031483)
Keep in mind, my statement wasn’t directed at everyone. There are plenty of reasonable people like you who have identified the aspects of UD3 they love and explained why they think it’s should be added.

There are others when have just outright demanded that EA duplicate UD3. Anyone can find them with a simple search.

Anyway, people can have at it. Like i said, if this discussion makes people feel better who am I to get in the way of that. But if people are expecting a discussion today to affect ufc4, they are bound to be disappointed.

Theres a difference between duplicating and continuing off of benchmarks already set instead of taking four games and still not having an industry standard mma game. What needs to be done is copy and paste ud3 grappling and fix its bugs and use the glorious rpm tech we have on the feet with it. Ea took fortnite with apex and made it better. This is not unfeasible. Listening to the majority is not unfeasible

aholbert32 02-21-2020 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050031485)
Theres a difference between duplicating and continuing off of benchmarks already set instead of taking four games and still not having an industry standard mma game. What needs to be done is copy and paste ud3 grappling and fix its bugs and use the glorious rpm tech we have on the feet with it. Ea took fortnite with apex and made it better. This is not unfeasible. Listening to the majority is not unfeasible

I’m not going to waste my time in addressing your “we are the majority” bull**** when you know this site and the people you poll aren’t the majority.

If you were the majority, ea would be listening to you. You know that.

Haz____ 02-21-2020 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGowan (Post 2050031461)
This is an incredibly niche game. Plenty people want a "management mode" in the same vein as other EA Sports games, an issues like that should be brought up

Not to mention you just said; there's nothing else to talk about. So I find it weird that you complain about bringing up things that are super niche.

Literally no one here is complaining.

I was responding.

1212headkick 02-21-2020 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aholbert32 (Post 2050031516)
I’m not going to waste my time in addressing your “we are the majority” bull**** when you know this site and the people you poll aren’t the majority.

If you were the majority, ea would be listening to you. You know that.

So reddit isnt considered the majority? Or meta critic?

https://www.reddit.com/r/EASportsUFC...ments_view_all

This is why we need more than just the gc program (dev play days) because we have a select few representing the masses they cant possibly engage with one on one and get the full scoop. You guys do your part (romero martial and zhunter mainly even though indont always agree with him) but for this style of game the program isnt as effective as its uncharted territory.

Ud3 metacritic score

https://www.metacritic.com/game/play...c-undisputed-3

Ea sports ufc 3 metacritic score

https://www.metacritic.com/game/play...a-sports-ufc-3

Undisputed 3 is rated at least 3 times higher lmao and ea ufc 3 has a 3.8 score for user reviews. And we all know those are the ones that matter the most. Noone goes in Amazon and buys a product because a company said too.

Ez

DCowboys22 02-21-2020 05:32 PM

EA’s ground game needs to be deeper. More positions, more scrambles that trigger from different actions, more options for the bottom defender such as Ground Sways and wrist control.

If I remember UD3 correctly, they allowed for pre-emptive transition blocks right? EA should adopt a hybrid of that and reactionary blocks.

For example, if I’m on bottom side control, I should be able to hold a transition block to Mount. While holding, my fighter will bring his leg/knee up to prevent it.

This will force the top fighter to work for mount access, either by landing strikes to break my block(similar to ea block breaks for standup). Or by baiting me into defending other transition directions - like side saddle, Crucifix or North South attempts.

As the bottom fighter, my pre-block is also a strategic option. By blocking I could bait my opponent into an easily reversed transition by steering him toward a North/South transition. This is how BJJ works in many ways, you set traps by presenting a path to your opponent only to capitalize on it when they go down it.

DCowboys22 02-21-2020 05:38 PM

Right now, with EA’s ground game, it’s all reactionary, there is no setting traps or bait. The deepest thing they have is transition fakes. Which should remain, but with only allowing reactionary blocks, the fakes become too easy to pull off.

aholbert32 02-21-2020 05:38 PM

MartialMind and UD3

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050031525)

This is why we need more than just the gc program (dev play days) because we have a select few representing the masses they cant possibly engage with one on one and get the full scoop. You guys do your part (romero martial and zhunter mainly even though indont always agree with him) but for this style of game the program isnt as effective as its uncharted territory.

Correct. Reddit isn’t the majority and neither is meta critic.

The devs are aware of OS. They are aware of these threads. They have been aware of them before you even came here. Nothing has happened. There hasn’t been much movement to the UD3 related suggestions you’ve made. It’s about time you get a clue and recognize that it probably isn’t happening.

It has nothing to do with the gcs. EA plans the direction of this series and Ea doesn’t seem to be moving in the direction you want it.

1212headkick 02-21-2020 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCowboys22 (Post 2050031528)
EA’s ground game needs to be deeper. More positions, more scrambles that trigger from different actions, more options for the bottom defender such as Ground Sways and wrist control.

If I remember UD3 correctly, they allowed for pre-emptive transition blocks right? EA should adopt a hybrid of that and reactionary blocks.

For example, if I’m on bottom side control, I should be able to hold a transition block to Mount. While holding, my fighter will bring his leg/knee up to prevent it.

This will force the top fighter to work for mount access, either by landing strikes to break my block(similar to ea block breaks for standup). Or by baiting me into defending other transition directions - like side saddle, Crucifix or North South attempts.

As the bottom fighter, my pre-block is also a strategic option. By blocking I could bait my opponent into an easily reversed transition by steering him toward a North/South transition. This is how BJJ works in many ways, you set traps by presenting a path to your opponent only to capitalize on it when they go down it.

This guy gets it. Take something and MAKE IT BETTER. Cheers to you lad for not having tunnel vision

1212headkick 02-21-2020 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aholbert32 (Post 2050031533)
Correct. Reddit isn’t the majority and neither is meta critic.

The devs are aware of OS. They are aware of these threads. They have been aware of them before you even came here. Nothing has happened. There hasn’t been much movement to the UD3 related suggestions you’ve made. It’s about time you get a clue and recognize that it probably isn’t happening.

It has nothing to do with the gcs. EA plans the direction of this series and Ea doesn’t seem to be moving in the direction you want it.

Really reddit one if the biggest forums and metacritic one of the leaders in game reviews sites isnt the majority? What is then? That's very....odd so your saying making the game better isnt the direction they want to go? Hmm interesting

DCowboys22 02-21-2020 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050031534)
This guy gets it. Take something and MAKE IT BETTER. Cheers to you lad for not having tunnel vision

I’ll add that my ideas are probably easier said than done and probably could create some balance issues, but I’m just trying to envision something more like chess and less like checkers.

EA’s ground game is more like checkers at this point.

I’ve said it before, but if they can incorporate some version of transition based submissions, it makes something like wrist control become a major chess piece within the overall ground game.

Right now you just slap on an arm bar from bottom guard and leap immediately into the mini game.

With a TBS system, a minor transition to get to stage 1 of an arm bar could be wrist control. Within stage 1 wrist control, the attacker could opt to strike from bottom with the other arm and just maintain wris control, they could continue to stage 2 of the submission with a 2nd minor transition (legs up from guard to high on the shoulder), or look to sweep from bottom guard to a top position.

But it’s the wrist control position that presents a new set of options within guard. Closer to Chess.

The defender in this case, could strike out of wrist control by striking the sub attacker with the other arm, they could put up a pre-block to prevent stage 2’s transition, or try to transition out of stage 1 themselves with a minor or even major transition.

You can incorporate wrist control as Stage 1 of pretty much all Arm lock submissions, and as a result , all different positions that have an option for an arm lock get a whole new layer of options.

It’s also another bait/trap tactic. If I want to get to mount from top side control position, maybe the bottom fighter is Pre-Blocking my path to Mount, I can Transition to stage 1 wrist control for a Kimura submission and get the defender thinking about defending stage 2, but instead I use that to transition to Mount position.

aholbert32 02-21-2020 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050031538)
Really reddit one if the biggest forums and metacritic one of the leaders in game reviews sites isnt the majority? What is then? That's very....odd so your saying making the game better isnt the direction they want to go? Hmm interesting

Im not having the majority argument with you again. Use the search function if you want to relive that discussion.

I’m saying that the past 8 years have shown that they aren’t interested in making the game better....in the way YOU think would make the game better.

For example, some people want a system that is different than both systems. Some want them to build on top of the current grappling system and make it deeper. Others want a exact replica of the UD3 system. ****, I’ve seen people want a simpler system than both of those.

Just because you like one system doesn’t mean it’s the only way to improve the game. But you struggle with accepting anything but the way you want so it not surprised you are struggling with this.

tomitomitomi 02-21-2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050031525)

Bro your "majority" reddit thread has 38 comments and upvotes while this thread has roughly 100.

GamingPractitioner 02-21-2020 11:32 PM

As GGG says "Big drama show" :popcorn:

1212headkick 02-22-2020 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomitomitomi (Post 2050031613)
Bro your "majority" reddit thread has 38 comments and upvotes while this thread has roughly 100.

What do you mean theres no upvote feature here. Lmao. Bo matter how anyone trys to skew most favor alot of elements of ud3 over this. We dont need every single thing from that game but we do need the grappling practice mode and other modes from that game. The game even had a glossary which taught you about mma. Not necessarily needed but it goes to show you what's possible. I dont see why a select few (the minority) are calling all the shots?. Let's be honest from youtube to reddit to metacritic **** even on twitter people say ud3 grappling was better. I just want ea to step up to the plate. We dont even have pride or k1 mode which is something around here noone would turn down. They made their game fun so no matter how many years later your going to remember it.

1212headkick 02-22-2020 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aholbert32 (Post 2050031563)
Im not having the majority argument with you again. Use the search function if you want to relive that discussion.

I’m saying that the past 8 years have shown that they aren’t interested in making the game better....in the way YOU think would make the game better.

For example, some people want a system that is different than both systems. Some want them to build on top of the current grappling system and make it deeper. Others want a exact replica of the UD3 system. ****, I’ve seen people want a simpler system than both of those.

Just because you like one system doesn’t mean it’s the only way to improve the game. But you struggle with accepting anything but the way you want so it not surprised you are struggling with this.

Here you go putting words in my mouth. I want them to borrow alot of elements from thq ground game and make it better. Were 3 renditions in and still dont have a basic position like cage seated. You cant even butt scoot to the cage. You have momentum transitions which make zero sense and are impossible to memorize all of them. The game favors those trying to just stand it yo all the time which isnt reminiscent of real life at all. The middle ground for most people is borrow some elements and make it better. That's where I stand. Dont out words in my mouth. Your notorious for that.

MacGowan 02-22-2020 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050031871)
I dont see why a select few (the minority) are calling all the shots?.

You mean the people actually making and selling the game?

1212headkick 02-22-2020 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGowan (Post 2050031878)
You mean the people actually making and selling the game?

You would think after all the negative reviews and people constantly bitching for features that were proven to work they would listen. Ud3 has 2.5 times the score that ufc 3 does. Stats over everything. People make it like its only os who asks when that couldnt be further from the truth. Lol. Your obviously bias as you stated you want ea to buy your game mode from you. They can make the game all they want but they'll continue getting negative reviews if they're not more consumer friendly. They need to take the apex approach. (Weekly updates not scared to borrow fans learn from other games mistakes etc) respawn is doing a fine job with that game and it's because they give a **** enough to listen.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

tomitomitomi 02-22-2020 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050031871)
What do you mean theres no upvote feature here. Lmao.

I highlighted the upvotes because usually reddit threads have more upvotes than comments. Imagine using a reddit thread with 38 upvotes and comments as an example of majority. Lmao.

MacGowan 02-22-2020 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050031885)
Your obviously bias as you stated you want ea to buy your game mode from you.

Wow, get your tinfoil hats on everyone! Gaslighting time!

I'm not selling anything. I'm doing the same as everyone else here: Coming up with cool ideas and hoping the devs notice and make the game better. Free of charge.

I've also previously stated I will most likely NOT be buying UFC4. Or at the very least I will wait for the reviews, gameplays, and patches to come out to see if they've fixed grappling, CAFs, and a more open "season" mode

You questioning my neutrality is a dirt cheap debate tactic. Let's be better than that.

1212headkick 02-22-2020 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGowan (Post 2050031926)
Wow, get your tinfoil hats on everyone! Gaslighting time!

I'm not selling anything. I'm doing the same as everyone else here: Coming up with cool ideas and hoping the devs notice and make the game better. Free of charge.

I've also previously stated I will most likely NOT be buying UFC4. Or at the very least I will wait for the reviews, gameplays, and patches to come out to see if they've fixed grappling, CAFs, and a more open "season" mode

You questioning my neutrality is a dirt cheap debate tactic. Let's be better than that.

It's not dirt cheap. Its something to take into consideration when listening to your opinion. No tin foil hats it's not something I'm saying your definitely trying to do but it is nonetheless odd. It's also a dirt cheap tactic to accuse me of making conspiratorial statements to make me appear like a wack job. I love this game and I continue to support it because it supports the fighters I enjoy fighting(they do get paid ask Myles jury). If I am to be blamed for anything it should be my passion for the game

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

WarMMA 02-22-2020 10:38 AM

Welp, this thread has imploded. Not like I didn't see it coming or anything though.

1212headkick 02-22-2020 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomitomitomi (Post 2050031897)
I highlighted the upvotes because usually reddit threads have more upvotes than comments. Imagine using a reddit thread with 38 upvotes and comments as an example of majority. Lmao.

Imagine having a 3.8 metacritic score for a next gen game when the last gen has a 7.3 with hundreds and hundreds of user reviews and alot of them alluding to wanting undisputed style mechanics with fixes

MacGowan 02-22-2020 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050031928)
it's not something I'm saying your definitely trying to do but it is nonetheless odd.

You find it odd that I'm trying to get the devs to use my ideas?

aholbert32 02-22-2020 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050031875)
Here you go putting words in my mouth. I want them to borrow alot of elements from thq ground game and make it better. Were 3 renditions in and still dont have a basic position like cage seated. You cant even butt scoot to the cage. You have momentum transitions which make zero sense and are impossible to memorize all of them. The game favors those trying to just stand it yo all the time which isnt reminiscent of real life at all. The middle ground for most people is borrow some elements and make it better. That's where I stand. Dont out words in my mouth. Your notorious for that.

Can you identify a single sentence in my post where I “put words in your mouth”? Thanks.

MacGowan 02-22-2020 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarMMA (Post 2050031929)
Welp, this thread has imploded. Not like I didn't see it coming or anything though.

Well it's genuinely infuriating that someone is claiming I'm here trying to sell some sh*t.

aholbert32 02-22-2020 11:41 AM

Regarding metacritic reviews, the takes of people here are so wrong its hilarious.

Like I've heard people behind the scenes mention reviews and metacritic scores but its never the "We want UD3" reviews that seem to worry them. Its the people who say "we want the game to be simpler and fun" reviews that I've heard devs get concerned about.

Anyway, people like 1212 can continue to post until they are blue in the face but he isnt likely to get what he wants. There are plenty of OS threads that get discussed behind the scenes (we were just talking about a few of them this week) but the UD3 ones dont seem to carry much weight with the devs.

Maybe the new Geoff will take the game in the direction you want it....or maybe he will never post here like 99% of the devs because of the posting style of certain people on this forum.

WarMMA 02-22-2020 11:47 AM

I understand you guys are fraustrated, but let's keep in mind that the MAIN thing is we all want to better the EA UFC series. We all come with our idea's on here and whether good or bad, it's always cuz we feel they can better the game. Arguing on here really does nothing to help better the game and if anything, runs the devs away from the thread. This thread turned into a UD3 vs EA UFC thread when it shouldn't be about that. It should be all about the things UD3 did well and what EA UFC could potentially add to their own game, with their own twist...that's it. Cuz usually once the UD3 vs EA UFC convo starts, it leads to things getting personal and threads blowing up like this. Won't help the game at all or bring the devs around to chat...just saying.

MacGowan 02-22-2020 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarMMA (Post 2050031975)
It should be all about the things UD3 did well and what EA UFC could potentially add to their own game

Here are my problems with that:
1: I personally believe the devs have read those feedbacks.. multiple times... years back. They know.
2: UFC4 is so close to completion that these are things they won't even have time to get in that game. Even if they had changed their minds.
3: It's reaching spam level amount, making this fun board of cool people repetitive af.
4: It's hindering more fruitful conversations like: Hey, how do we get UD3 on PS4/PS5 if we love it so much? or: what can we expect from this new dev that I don't even know the name of cause all we ****ing talk about is UD3.

SHADOW_UFCMMA 02-22-2020 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGowan (Post 2050031984)
1: I personally believe the devs have read those feedbacks.. multiple times... years back. They know.
2: UFC4 is so close to completion that these are things they won't even have time to get in that game. Even if they had changed their minds.
3: It's reaching spam level amount, making this fun board of cool people repetitive af.
4: It's hindering more fruitful conversations like: Hey, how do we get UD3 on PS4/PS5 if we love it so much? or: what can we expect from this new dev that I don't even know the name of cause all we ****ing talk about is UD3.

if you want more fruitful convos like you stated then make them. alberto called out 1212 for wanting what he wants, but that applies rather to you because you don't want no one talking about how good ud3 was or what ea can take from it. you cant expect to say something and everybody to listen we all have different opinions and different aspects. not here to debate like you stated,Just stating facts.

aholbert32 02-22-2020 12:35 PM

Quote:

No need to “believe” it. It’s a fact. They have seen the threads. They have seen them for the past 6 years. They know what people here want. Some things like more positions and animations are things they are willing to do. There are other things that it appears they aren’t willing to do.

Also as you said and I’ve said, it’s too ****ing late anyway. When it comes to major changes, what’s in the game is already in the game at this point. If you want UD3 grappling, nothing you say at this point will change whether it’s in or not at this point.

So posting about UD3 is useless if you are posting for it to affect ufc4.

MacGowan 02-22-2020 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHADOW_UFCMMA (Post 2050031995)
if you want more fruitful convos like you stated then make them.

Ask around, Shadow. I make plenty threads.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHADOW_UFCMMA (Post 2050031995)
you don't want no one talking about how good ud3 was or what ea can take from it. you cant expect to say something and everybody to listen we all have different opinions and different aspects.

I'll make you a deal: I'll just back off now. Have at it.

WarMMA 02-22-2020 12:40 PM

Quote:

Yh the repetitive stuff can be annoying, but hey we can't stop anyone from making these threads can we? I think it's just cuz of the information drought right now. As soon as news starts to spill on UFC 4, things will get back rolling proper on these forums.

aholbert32 02-22-2020 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarMMA (Post 2050032000)
Yh the repetitive stuff can be annoying, but hey we can't stop anyone from making these threads can we? I think it's just cuz of the information drought right now. As soon as news starts to spill on UFC 4, things will get back rolling proper on these forums.

We actually can. The mods could lock this thread. I mean the Geoff leaving thread somehow turned into a ud3 thread too.